EXTRA STORYLINE #1

RELIGION MENTIONED !

"do you ever think about dior?" davine asked dearra.

davine knew she thought about dior all the time, she knew it was her fault to why he died.

roman too. "all the time, i visit him often as well. you should come sometimes. you can visit roman too." she smiled and rubbed her 7 month belly.

she was happy that she was carrying his legacy since he couldn't be there to do it himself.

"how are you guys?" davine asked obviously talking about dearra and the baby.

"i- we're fine, im really excited to meet him" dearra smiled.

dearra knew the only family davine has was her and her future baby.

"have you auditioned for anything lately?" dearra asked, davine didn't want to work anymore, she asked to be killed off Stranger Things.

Caleb, her little brother on the show wasn't to thrilled about it but understood why she'd do something like that.

"i don't think i ever want to be seen into the public eye again" davine sighed.

"i mean, i won't tell you that you should rush back into work, your grief is your grief but i don't think that roman nor dior would be happy to see that you stopped living just because they stopped living." dearra told her.

dearra understood clearly what she was saying.

she wasn't sure if she wanted to live anymore, she hated everything about herself and the people who killed the love of her life and she wasn't sure if she'd be able to have another love like the one she had with dior.

he was her one true love, but he wasnt there anymore, she couldnt get another kiss from him, another hug, shed never hear his voice again and how great and loud his laugh was, because someone was selfish.

"i just feel as if i cant live anymore, i barely feel alive, i feel more dead than before" davine was pretty sure that she was starting to become depressed and maybe she should go back to work, just so that she'd have other things on her mind.

"that's just a temporary feeling, life will start feeling like life again i know it" dearra said holding her best friends hand.

"how are you so sure of that?"

"because i know the Lord has my back, yes he might've taken Dior away from me but he still gave me a blessing, he gave me dior's strength, and his love so that i can raise this baby. i may never fall in love again but at least whenever i look at my stomach and in the future, my baby boy, i'll know that i was in love once and i really loved it, and it was really good. so how do i know life will become life again? I don't. but i know God has my life, "the lord is my shepard" and if that is true, he will lead me into happiness again, and he will make us rise and he'll rise anyone who he thinks are going to be good for us. all you have to do is live. live your life because one day, you'll look back to here, to now and you'll regret that you never lived your life because you were scared, i just trust that you'll figure out what life is again" dearra kissed her bestfriends forehead and left davine in her own thoughts.