13

omniscent
TW: RAPE

Davine looked at Kailen's text contemplating if she should go over to his house or not.

She didn't want to see Mikey, so she asked, he responded with a quick no.

She was wondering why he was texting so fast.

She told her yaya she was going out to a friends and her granny hollered back a "ok".

Driving to Kailen's house was something Davine wasn't used to.

She wasn't used to going to his house at all actually.

They weren't close like that until the break up.

Well, actually they weren't close after the break up because he's Mikey's best friend but they still talked time to time making them kind of close.

She knocked on his door and waited until he answered which he did quickly.

"Where's your bathroom? I left my grandmas house wanting to pee" she asked.

He walked next to her until he was inside his room and showed her the bathroom in his room.

Kailen waited for her to be done with the bathroom, when she came out she wanted to asked what he wanted but by the look on his face she decided not to because it looked serious and Kailen is never serious.

At least not around her.

TW: RAPE

He quickly grabbed her and handcuffing her to his bed.

Now Davine was confused as fuck and now worried to why he called her over.

"Kailen.. what are you doing?"

He didn't answer, he just took her pants off and her panties, he lifted up her shirt and undid her bra.

He took off his pants and his underwear.

That's when Davine's mind went clear.

He didn't need her for something, nothing wrong was happening with him.

He wanted to her hurt.

"Please Kailen don't, think, THINK about YOUR future if YOU DO THIS" she yelled at him whenever he came closer to her.

He slapped her and stuffed his dick inside her pussy making Davine yell out a cry of pain and torment.

She was getting raped, by someone she trusted and cared for.

He started trusting in and out of her but she wasn't enjoying a second of it.

It was unwanted.

"Stop pleas-please fuck, stop" she cried out to him but he didn't listen to a single word.

He just continued to fuck her unwantingly.

He wasn't thinking clearly but it wasn't a reason to rape Davine or hurt anyone.

He continued to hurt her until he came onto her stomach.

He pulled out, the only smart thing he did.

He might not had realized it now, but he just fucked up his life.

For good.

TW: RAPE OVER

He uncuffed Davine and gave her, her clothes. She quickly put them on and ran to her car.

She didn't know what to do.

For the second time of her life, someone took advantage of her and she couldn't do anything about it.

Nothing.

A/N; filler up from the last chapter.

I decided I'm going to make a second book.

But only if by the time this book is over it had 35-40k readers

:(

Vote and pls cmt more <3