16

omniscent
TW: mention of rape throughout the chapter.

Kailen started getting obsessed with Davine and everything she did, he didn't like Roman at all because he was too close with Davine and didn't like Dior either.

He didn't much care about De'arra since he knew that Davine wasn't into girls, so De'arra was safe.

He became so obsessed with her that he started following fan pages of hers on his finsta and posed as a Davine fan page just so he could stalk her online.

She had obviously blocked Kailen after a while, after she went back to normal, or as normal as rape surviving could be.

She hadn't talked to her family ever since her mother kicked her out, and wasn't sure what she would be doing for school.

She was going to be a senior this year, hopefully after that she would be able to get more movie deals, but she still wanted to graduate like every other seventeen, eighteen or nineteen year old senior would.

She wanted to experience prom and all those wonders.

For once she just wanted to be a normal seventeen year old girl for once.

Just for once in her life she would appreciate if their wasn't any drama or anything of that sort.

Bronny worried for his sister.

He didn't know what he did wrong and why he had to suffer for his mothers actions.

He did nothing wrong.

She was the one who faked getting raped by Kailen, he knew Kailen and he knew Kailen wouldn't do anything like that.

Shit, Kailen was a product of rape, he knew better and he knew he wouldn't ever do that shit because of what his mother went through.

That's why Kailen was the only lightskin child out of his five siblings.

His two older sisters are both darkskinned as well as his two younger sisters.

He was the only mixed breed because his "father" is a white man.

He knew his dad(his siblings dad and his moms husband) loved Kailen as his own but Kailen knew that he was never his.

Bronny also knew that Kailen has sisters, older and younger, he was the only boy out of the five, therefore he wouldn't want any of his sisters or family members to get raped so why would he do the same to Davine?

It just didn't make any sense at all.

She cheated on Mikey, left for almost seven months and came back with a boyfriend, proof that she cheated, didn't talk to any of her family members while she filming as if she was a ghost, and now blaming Kailen of a serious fucking crime.

Bronny knew things that happened like this, a girl wanted to have sex with a boy but he declined and she knows that he has a career ahead of him, a big one, so she blames him of rape, he gets convicted and goes to jail for a crime he didn't commit.

If Davine cheated on Mikey, why wouldn't she do the same to Roman?

It would make sense, once a cheater always a cheater.

Davine's a cheater.

Period.

Mikey was rather happy, not with Aya of course, he was now cheating on her with some white girl he met up with on the internet after she commented under his post.

Of course Aya doesn't know, what would be the point of telling her?

He likes spending time with her but doesn't actually have feelings for her.