8

omniscent

The worst thing Davine could do when she landed in Atlanta was tell Caleb she was staying in a hotel for the time being.

Since Caleb was only 14 he couldn't stay alone so he stayed with his aunt that lived in Atlanta.

He told her about Davine and his aunt immediately told her to stay with them for as long as they were recording and that offer was also welcomed for later seasons if they continued.

Davine was greatful for Caleb and his aunt, she felt good without the people back "home" and it had only been one week since her flight.

She noticed that Bronny had commented something about her not saying bye.

She wasn't sure if it was for show or if he really wanted her to tell him bye.

She texted him but only to ask if her car was ok.

She obviously knew it wasn't but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

——————
6 month time skip

Davine was going back home.

It took them 6 months to record the whole season two of stranger things.

She was satisfied with her life for the past 6 months.

She had barely used Instagram for that time and really only Twitter.

Her family barely called to check up on her but it never bothered her.

Davine had grown a bond with Caleb's aunt Sasha and also a bigger bond with Caleb and the rest of the Stranger Things cast as well.

She had to come back home just like everyone else.

Her, Noah and Sadie were the only people that went to school and since Noah and Sadie were both in the last year of middle school they had to go back to take their exams to pass to high school.

Davine also had to go home for her exams.

She wasn't happy to go home but to know that she enjoyed the work she did just made her think that acting was definitely something made for her.

When she came from her flight she had to go to her school exactly after she landed for her English exams.

It was a written test and not a reading which she would've enjoyed better but nevertheless didn't much care for it.

When she arrived, it was like she was a new student.

Everyone was buzzing about Davine coming back.

The new Stranger Things trailer came out for season two, she hadn't noticed how popular the show was.

Of course it had won an Emmy but still, multiple shows win Emmy's doesn't mean everyone knows about it.

Dearra, Jalen, Dior and Monroe had texted her three months after she left and they talked.

They were cool but not to cool to talk to each other as if they were friends.

Half of her school still weren't "messing" with her because of what she did to Mikey.

Jalen had texted her saying that Aya and Mikey were now dating.

It had bothered her at first.

You could've said that Mikey was her first love.

She walked inside Sierra Canyon blasting 'Clouds' by One Direction from the FOUR(deluxe) album in her AirPods walking to her English class which she weirdly remembered where it was located.

Bronny or the rest of them knew she was coming.

They knew that she was coming sometime this week but didn't know it was going to be today, so to see her in real life after 6 months was a shocker for everyone.

Especially Mikey, when he saw her it was like someone hit him and sucked the breath out of his body.

She looked good as fuck.

Dior, De'arra and Monroe came to hug her which shocked the rest of the group.

They didn't know they still talked.

Aya was probably the one that was the most mad.

She never expected them to do that.

She felt as if they stabbed her and Mikey in back.

She was so distracted that she didn't notice all of them walking up to Davine.

"You're back" Bronny told his twin sister, that he hasn't seen or talked in 6, almost seven months.

"Yeah"

Davine wasn't sure what to tell them.

What could she say?

They all stopped being friends with her, they all unfollowed her on all the socials.

It was just weird. And awkward.

She put her earbuds back in her ears leaving the group shocked.

They were expecting her to try and fall at their feet for forgiveness as if she had done something bad herself.

They walked back to their seats thinking about whatever the fuck just happened.

[ineedabetterlife]: davinerileyy just posted for the time in a while!

davinerileyy

Liked by noahschnapp and 6,473,893 others davinerileyy: stranger things season comes out June 1st #StrangerThings2 #NicoleSinclair #StrangerThings

davinerileyy: stranger things season comes out June 1st
#StrangerThings2 #NicoleSinclair #StrangerThings

348,388 comments
sadiesink: hell yea ❤️❤️
ayatanjali: so excited!!

A/N: I'm making a stranger things series and theirs a Nicole Sinclair..;) idk if y'all want it just let me know and I'll drop it