epilogue

omniscent

theshaderoom • ShadeRoomTwitter

#DavineJames, #DiorJohnson and  have been shot in downtown LA. #DiorJohnson is in critical condition with 3 gunshot wounds. We have not been informed where the gunshots are. #RomanFlynn has been pronounced dead with two shots in the head. Let's pray for Davine's recovery, and that #DiorJohnson will be alright and for Roman's family #Roomies 🙏🏽🙏🏽

___________________

Davine was making sure no one except De'arra and people she trusted came inside the room.

She was freaking out for Dior and Roman.

Dior took the bullet that was supposed to be for her.

She saw Bronny and her family outside but Dearra and her family have been more family than her "real" one and she's only been with them for a couple weeks.

The doctor said that she wouldn't let them in because she understood what Davine was going through and that "blood don't make you family".

Davine listened to those words and understood what she meant and why she said what she said it.

Her father and her mother, her brother.

They were her blood, but they didn't treat her like it.

They didn't treat her like Dearra's family did.

So yes, blood doesn't make you family and she has proof of it.

Dearra had walked out the room to see Dior but the news, she knew she had to tell Davine.

She came into Davine's room with tears flowing down her cheeks.

She went to hold her friends hand "he died" and just those two words broke Davine completely.

She knew that she would blame herself, those shots Dior took were for her.

He had this bright ass future and she took it from him.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault" Davine cried.

Bronny had seen De'arra and wondered why she was crying.

They wouldn't tell him anything.

It annoyed him.

So very fucking much.

He knew that Davine was never going to forgive him but he wondered, after all she saw would she take a chance?

theshaderoom • ShadeRoomTwitter

#DiorJohnson has been pronounced dead. Let's pray for his family 🙏🏽🙏🏽

(a/n: book two is coming out soon)