14

omniscent

Davine was in shock, she felt as if she forgot how to speak, or walk.

Or any basic function.

She was parked outside her house for a whole hour and a half.

If you were to look at her, you would be thinking of her weirdly looking at her house, but if you were inside of Davine's head.

You would see how she feels nothing inside of her except pain.

Lately, things have been good, she was happy.

And it was all crashing down like a building was caught on fire and the firefighters didn't arrive in time making everyone and everything in the building melt, crash, and burn.

Her head was on fire she felt like she was burning but her skin was cold, icy even.

She didn't turn her car off, so the AC was still running on her brown skin and she didn't seem to notice it at all.

She didn't seem to notice Bryce and Aaliyah staring at her through the living room window wondering why she had that look on her face and why she wasn't at her grandmothers house.

"Should we get her?" Bryce asked his older sister.

She nodded yes, still wondering to why her younger sister had this look in her eyes she couldnt decipher.

He told Zhuri to get their mom since their dad was at his best friends house, Dwayne, working out with him.

Bryce knocked on her window but yet she was still in a trance, looking at everything but seeing nothing.

Bronny walked down with his mother wondering why the hell Davine was outside, and why she wasn't moving.

As if she was a statue and her family were the spectators looking at art inside of a museum.

He saw Bryce and Aaliyah trying to get her attention but nothing was working.

Bronny took his mothers phone and called her on it because he wasn't sure if he was blocked on hers.

Her phone buzzing was what knocked her out of her trance.

She realized that most of her family were just staring at her, wondering what the hell was wrong with her.

She looked at Bryce, then Aaliyah and then got out of her car.

She wasn't ok, she knew it, but it didn't mean she had to make everyone else know she wasn't.

"Davine Riley let me talk to you, now" her mother told her making Davine follow Savannah into her parents room.

Her siblings shrugged and went back to whatever they were doing before Davine came and ruined their peace.

That's how they felt most of the time, she was never home and when she was she was always in her room.

Sometimes Zhuri didn't think of Davine as her sister but more like someone just living in her sister's room.

Savannah slapped her when Davine entered their bedroom closed their door.

Davine immediately grabbed her cheek looking at her mother crazy "what the hell is wrong with you?" Savannah yelled at her daughter.

"Mom?"

"Tell me what the fuck is wrong with you. Now"

Davine looked at her mother, it wasn't like she had a choice now.

If she lied, her mother would know.

So she immediately went and told the truth.

"I was- I was at grandma's house when K-when Kailen texted me and told me that" Davine sighed to herself.

She wasn't ready to tell anyone and yet, here she was going to tell her mother in fear because she didn't think her mother would respect her if she was liar.

"Spit it out child"

Davine always noticed that her mother spoke to her with a lot of venom in her voice.

As if Savannah was the hunter and Davine was the prey and Savannah had to kill Davine for food.

"Kailen r-Kailen raped me mom" she spit out, Bronny was quietly listening to their conversation when he heard what she said.

He didn't believe her, why would he?

He knows Kailen, they're friends.

Kailen would never rape Davine because Kailen has morales and has class.

This time all you could hear from the outside of the master bedroom was someone whimpers.

Davine's whimpers.

Her mother slapped her once more and then punched her on her nose.

"You're lying. All you do is lie Davine, ever since you were a baby. You've been lying your entire life. I don't see you in this house any more. Get out"

Davine was still in shock from her mother slapping her.

She didn't have time to register her mom kicking her out.

"Are you deaf child? I said get out. Get your things and get out"

"Where am I supposed to go?"

Savannah laughed to herself "you're grown to have sex with someone while you're in a relationship and then call it a rape, you're grown enough to find yourself a place to stay but it ain't gon be mines. Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. My. Fucking. House"

Davine complied and took all her belongings and going to her car, but not before Bronny waited outside of her car.

"I love you sis, but we both know Kailen would never do that" Bronny told her.

Davine just ignored him.

She was sick and tired of Bronny.

He was gon learn that in the long run the people who's back he thought he had would never defend him.

And that shit was gon come back and but him in the ass with it.

A/N: btw I'm pretty sure Savannah or Bronny would never act like this but it's just a fanfic and so yeah

Vote and comment