7

omniscent

Needless to say, Davine felt disappointment in everyone.

Especially her brother, the person she shared a womb with would rather chose a friend over his sister.

She couldn't always go to school because sometimes she would be filming scenes or starring in movies.

She loved playing Nicole but she wasn't sure how the people on set would react to it.

How'd they feel most importantly as well.

She was close with the person playing her little brother on the show, Caleb but he was only 13, so she wouldn't talk to him about it.

She just decided to not do anything about it.

Today would be the last time that she would be in school for some time.

Of course during the finals she would have to come back but that was is.

For the her last day she would wear a white hoodie with some khaki oversized cargo pants and some off-white Jordan 1s.

She was over it with bronny.

Since he chose them over her she would make sure he knew it.

She didn't even say bye to her parents who after today wouldn't see her for months since they filmed the scenes in Atlanta.

She went to a coffee shop and ordered a watermelon-strawberry drink because she loved them so much.

She went to chick-fil-a and ordered herself a breakfast muffin and left to eat it in her car in the school parking lot.

She would probably leave after lunch because she had to pack her stuff.

Now this was her second time leaving to go film in Atlanta.

It was something big for her, but she felt as if her parents didn't care much.

She thinks that they expected her to be like Bronny.

Aaliyah and Janiyah decided to stick with the non-celebrity life so they didn't argue with them about them.

Zhuri was to "young" to know what she wanted, Bryce was obviously going to do basketball same with Bronny.

She was basically the only one who didn't actually do something their parents wanted.

She also did modelling classes in her free time because she wanted to be a big time model.

While she was in her car about to get out to get to her first class, she got a text from Bronny.

Bronny

where tf are you?

Im at school. why?

bc I need a ride wtf

order an Uber I'm alr at school dude.

bronny disliked this message

Davine regretted going inside the school.

She was now going to have nobody as her support system.

She didn't know how she was going to function, she was always surrounded by friends and family but this time it was going to be different.