Chapter 11

I wouldn't have been able to do anything without my friends. They let me go on and on about him without chastising me. They let me repeat things and would always say we are the cutest couple or in leahs case would just leave the room cause she doesn't like cuteness.

But leah helped in other ways. She leant me her phone and laptop when i was grounded from the internet to talk to him. She let me talk to him on my emails when i wasn't supposed to. She kept up in contact. Once when we were skyping and i cried she quickly knew to say that i didn't want him to see me like that and told him id call him back and comforted me about whatever it was. I dont even know what it was now.

Maryrose would always ask for everything in more detail so i could talk about him cause i had nothing to talk about except him. He was my life. There was nothing to live for without him. And even though she heard every story tons of times she asked to hear them again. But every time in more detail.

Willie, well his real name is wolf but everyone calls him willie and i dont know why. Hes just weird and he just made me laugh and not talk about him when there was nothing new to share. He made the attention go on him and what was new on social media and stuff like that. He was the funny one in our group the loud and entertaining one.

Gerheart was just there. He didn't really care what was being told to him because he never remembered because he was always reading so i mostly talked to him about books. He was a good distraction. Till he kept missing school.....

Nicole was the perverted one. She always recited shrek is love shrek is life at lunch. I tried to avoid her but sometimes it didn't work. When forced to sit next to her i made conversation about random stuff that wasnt about shrek.

Marissa the mean one. She hated me in elementary school and i never knew why. She pulled my hair and she bent my fingers backwards and she bullied me. And even when we sat together she was mean she always said she was gonna take my boyfriend away from me. My friends made sure i never sat next to her so i didn't kill her for those comments.

I wouldn't have gotten through without my friends because they really helped me with everything i could tell them and all the time i cried with them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Id like to dedicate this chapter to AWESOMISOUROUS because shes a really nice friend on wattpad and we talk quite frequently. He storyies are really good and she really nice. Her comments are nothing but kind. You should cheak her out.

Thanks for reading. Love you all