Chapter 18

I recently got a new app. I dont know if i like it or not. Its a countdown app. You out in the date and what you want for how it counts down. It can count down in years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds, and heartbeats. But since he's already gone and its awhile till he returns its hard to look at it knowing that hes gonna be gone for that long. I have milestones like each month graphed on it because then i know i'm that much closer to seeing him again.

While doing this i was really sad seeing the time i would have to wait because there is so much time left alone. He doesn't contact me because he said he didn't want me to worry about revolving him he wanted me to worry about school but how can you when the one you love is out there and could die??.

When i saw the heartbeat section i tried it and i almost cried. They know how to play at the heartstrings. Theres not much more to say on this.
__________________________________________________________________

This is more of a unless you've been through something like this i dont know if you would understand this. Hes been gone for 7 months now and i need something to track time or something.

This is more of an emotional side of me.

Thank you for reading

Love you all.