Emails

Saturday night after my birthday party i couldn't sleep. I don't know why. I suspect its because of the shuger or something but i really don't know. But at like 12pm i decided to go on facebook. I just looked through my news feed and things like that. I got a notification afound 1am that i got an email from a guy i hadn't talk to in a month. DYLAN....

We emailed for an hour or two. I tried to avoid the conversation of war and Marines because i know thats probably the worst thing to talk about. But it was inevitable with the dream i want. I want to become a Marine Medic. And he said how it was hard there. He had seen three good men die.

I told him about whats happened here and about my birthday. I showed him pictures. We talked about the time difference. While it was two am here it was only eight pm where he was.

He wishes to talk to me more but there isn't much time he can. He cant call for security reasons and he mostly is deployed and i don't know where. So i just have to wait. But thats fine with me cause i live by this quote.

"If there ever comes a time when we cant be together keep me in your heart ill stay there forever" ~ winnie the pooh

One of the pictures i sent him is on the side, and if your on the mobile vision on the top.