Sick

Its been about 8 months since he left and i have about a millions questions still running through my mind and only a few have really be answered. But that doesn't mean i'm gonna give up because i never will. I probably will always have more questions and always do more research and always talk to more people about this. Cause i'm a curious girl.

But my research has halted for a bit. Last week i got sick. In my little note at the end i said that i was sick and it was true. I didn't know what i had at the time but now we think we know what it is.

I have severe anxiety and i don't take meds for it. But there are illnesses that can come with that. And we think i may have developed one. Its hard to write this write now because of it. This illness we this i have is called GERD. Gastroesophageal reflux disease.

Its where i have more acid in my stomach that react differently than it should to certain foods. If not treated it could become out of control.

I am at the point where i have a headache every day all day and typing this on a screen isn't helping. Also every thirty seconds to minute i get this excruciating pain in my stomach and i don't know what it is. It lasts for thirty seconds to a minute and then its gone. And i don't know what it is.

So if the updates are less frequent thats why. And if they are shorter thats why. Im sorry about that too.

Love you all.

Thank you for reading and i hope to update soon.