Chapter 14

so i went through all my emails and i saw how many warnings and weird things that seem out of place and i want to share them with you and see what you think.

the first one saw was i think might be a warning but i didn't notice it at first. Dylan asked what i liked about him. so I told him. he asked if there was anything else cause my list was kinda short. i said "it's a secret" and he always wants to know everything and what i'm thinking all the time but i never mind but this tie i don't know why but i said "i'll tell you when we met" and he said "that might not happen" and i asked "why" he said "it was a secret"

the next one is every time i would be emailing him at night i would always ask him if he had question because we are from two different places he had tons of questions so he always asked them and this time he had a different question that i never expected from him. he asked me if i had ever been mad at him. i never have been. i have never been mean to him and he has seen my annoyed side to some other people cause he asked about my school and there are annoying people there and i never acted that way to him. another night he asked me why i loved him and why i cared for him so much. he also started to doubt that and ask if i loved him and if i cared for him. which thought was weird cause we were dating at the time and i love him always.

one last thing is something i thought was really confusing. he always promised me that one day we would met. but this time after he promised me that. the next day he breaks up with me and i don't understand why he would do it because this one wasn't because he was entering the Marines.
______________________________________________________________________________________

so i wanted to put this up to know your thought on what confused me on our no so normal relationship...... so thoughts anyone?

thanks for reading love you all. see you next update.