Chapter 20

i'd like to dedicate this chapter to HecDaevis he may not read my stories but i do read his. And we don't private message. But i feel like i know him because of his story's. He was one of the reasons i started writing again after Dylan left and for that i thank you.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
so last night i was about to go to bed at my normal time and i was doing my normal night routines when i happened to be checking my emails to see if my teacher emailed me back on staying later the next day for skills USA. she did by the way. but this is not what this is about. this is about another email found in my other account. i found an email from danny. you may be asking Who's Danny??

well Danny is Dylans friend. they have known each other for years. i got an email from him answer some of my questions. ad i now am going to tell you the answers i got that shocked me and almost brought me to tears.

the first one was why he left.

He had a friend who was a marine. He made a promise to that friend. He said that if anything happened to him he would try and help. Well his friend died as a marine. Dylan felt the only way to help was to become a marine. So he did.

What he thinks i'm thinking.

Hes scared i'm mad at him. At no point in this book i have said i was mad at him. There was a point i was mad at him. The first hour i found out he left but after that i cried and was worried because of the fact he left.

The third and last thing i learned before i had to go to bed was what he wanted to do but was scared to do

He wants to see me when he gets out. Just show up and met me. But he was scared that i would hate him and be mad at him.

But in reality i would run up to him and hug him crying. I would be happy he's alive and i wouldn't care about anything.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I might get more information tonight if i get to talk to danny again i don't know. We are both really busy.

Thank you for reading

Love you all