Chapter 4

Our first time skyping i drank more water than i do in three meals time. And thats a lot because i cant go a meal without drinking. I drank water till i made myself have to go the bathroom i was so nervouse. He kept humming at random awkward silences. We didnt really know what to say unlike when we talked through text we didnt know how to talk face to face for the forst time.

By the end of the time i had forgotten about my water on the table and he was no logger humming and the sun was going down and we were having to say our goodbyes.

We skyped/facetimed a lot after. At least when ever we could. One time i cried in the middle. I found out some news. Mom had called me. I dont even remember what the news was about but i was at my friends house and i left the room and i didnt say goodbye because i couldnt. I couldnt utter a word. And i cried in the kitchen. My friend could tell there was something wrong so she went and cheaked it out and told him i would call him back.

Another time i wore a tanktop and it was my friends but shes a bigger size than me so i kept pulling it up but he kept seeing my bra. I was blushing a lot and so was he. After the third time pulling it up i grabbed a blanket to cover myself up.

I bet now that i have a ipad that we would facetime more if we were still in cotact. But we aren't.

Once i fell while facetiming him on my friends phone. I fell over the couch cause i was sitting on the back and i fell over. I landed on the floor and he almost freaked cause he didnt like the idea of me getting hurt.