Chapter 17

Sorry this update was all over the place didn't mean it to be. And im sorry bout bring up a fighting topic thing.

Love you thanks for reading.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So many things are happening in school. Projects, competitions, gossip, and fights. Right now its the dress thing. Its is this dress black and blue or white and gold. I think its really stupid and so did dylan. All the gossip that went around and the drama was never my thing. I tended to stay out of it as much as possible. The only drama i liked was when it involved chorus because i love singing. And the gossip was about when our next concert was. But i'm no longer in chorus because my new school doesn't have a choir.

There are projects, test and just plan homework i need to worry about. If you get to close and get to know me i think i'm just one big bundle of worry. I tend to avoid any kind of contact that could worry me more.

------

I got the chance to go to the school of my dreams for high school. So like a normal person i applied to the school and got in last year. The thing is this school has brought me more stress then i have ever know. I joined a club and i am going to a competition in a few months and i have to present a speech in front of hundreds of people. The thing is i get stage fright.

Also in a few weeks. Maybe next week. Maybe the week after. I don't know but soon i have to choose what will possible be the biggest decision of my high school life. My technical area. I have my top three choices but i don't know where they fall in those top three and i need to figure that out before the choosing day comes.

I feel with more stress it gets harder to fake being happy. And to fake the smile that took me years to perfect but now it takes months to break.

Wheres my marine to help me??