How can you be so pretty? (Niina Junpei x Reader)

Karen and I strolled around the mall when we ran into Niina Junpei. Our fashionista underclassmen.

"Karen-Senpai, (F/N)-senpai."

We both look back to the source of voice.

"He called Karen first. No wonder, Karen is gorgeous." Those silly jealousy filled my heart until Junpei talked to me.

"(F/N)-senpai?" Junpei asked why I've been silent.

"Ah, yes?" I responded.

"What brings you two here?" He asked.

"We are looking dress for (F/N)-chan. We have a birthday party coming up. You know, rival from another club school invited us to be there." Karen explained.

"He~ interesting. Already find the dress?"

"No, not yet. I already had eyes for few dresses but (F/N)-chan said no."

"Well, I'm confused..." I answered.

Junpei saw this and want to help both of us.

"Leave it to me, then." He said.

Karen and I surprised.

We knew that Junpei had a great taste in clothes and wanted to be a model. Maybe he can offered us some fashion advice.

Karen saw this and started her mischevious action.

"WHAT????!!!" She yelled to her phone screen.

"What happened, Karen?" I asked.

"My dog. He's sick!" She lied.

"Wh...?! You should go Karen. Let's go home." I asked and tugged her arm ready to go.

"No, (F/N)-chan. You can keep find the dress with Niina-san. I gotta go."

"But..."

"The party is tomorrow. You should have the dress by today right?" She winked at me and the panic face suddenly gone.

"Yes, (F/N)-senpai let's go together." Junpei said enthusiastically.

"We can called this a date, (F/N)-senpai." He thought to himself and grinned when he know that he can have a day with her.  

"That's true. Bye Niina-san, (F/N)-chan." Karen rushed and leave you two.

There's no way I can have a dull moments with him.

He already asked what kind a dress I had in mind.

"I want not to flashy dress but not simple either. I don't want it to shows much skin too.... I'm sorry, I can't describe it clearly. I'm sorry if I confused you...." I said apologetically.

"My she's so cute." Junpei talked to himself and really have a great time.

After 20 minutes I found the dress I like.

It was picked by Junpei carefully.

'(F/N)-senpai, are you done? Let me look." Junpei asked outside the fitting room.

I shyly opened the curtain.

Junpei had a pink tint at his cheeks and unconsciously smiled.

"Hey... how do I look?" I asked.

"(F/N)-senpai, this must be made specially for you. You look really good." He exclaimed.

I laughed.

"Really? Well, I'll buy it and this is department store you know. Anyone can have and look good in this dress." I replied with smile.

"Not as cute as you are." He said confidently.

I reply with a smile and head to cash register.

"Haaaahhhhh I don't want anyone especially guy to see her in that dress. I want to keep (F/N)-senpai to myself." Junpei thought as he saw her paid and smiled to the cashier.

As I back, I asked Junpei is there any place he want to go.

He replied playfully in his mind that the next destination is to her heart but there's no way he can said that to her. Until he suggested to go to sushi restaurant since he is hungry.

After get a yes from me, both of us went to sushi place.

"I think all the words in this world won't be enough to describe her. She's so beautiful. I never sick looked at her face and her expression." Junpei thought as he chat and cherish every moment with her.