Red Dress (Sakurai Kouchi x Reader)

Kouichi's POV.

She is so damn beautiful.

I can't let anyone saw her in that red dress. Well, I'm the one who said yes when she asked about my opinion when we were shopping together.

I arrived at her place one hour earlier before the appointed time but I feel so lucky. I got to see her getting prepared.

I watched as she applied natural pink blush on to her cheek. Her fingers is so thin and soft. I've been hold that tiny fingers...

I helped her to put on the necklace when her sweet scent tickles my nose.

I hesitated at first but I hugged her from behind.

"What's the matter, Kou?" She asked gently.

"Nothing. You're just too beautiful." I said and hugged her tighter.

"I'm sorry if the dress wrinkle a bit (F/N). I can't resist how beautiful you look." I continued.

"Hehe. Thank you, Kou. It's because you picked it for me. I believe in your taste." She said put her hand on my arm.

I laughed a little.

"You're narcissistic, aren't you? You're my girlfriend then you're saying that my taste is good meaning you are..."

"Hahaha, it's not like that and you know it."

"Hm..." I kissed her cheek and let her go.

*Your POV*

I know he's been hugging me second ago, but I feel lonely already.

"What?" Kouichi noticed this.

"Nothing." I said smiled to him.

"I'll hug you more when we get back, okay? If this continues, I don't think we will make it to go the reception." He said scratched his cheek.

We planned to go to one of his co-workers wedding reception and he invited me.

I laughed at his comment and continue to get ready.

I re-read and realized that I made lot of mistakes at my previous stories. Typos and mismatched words. I'm sorry. I'll be careful.