Your Smile (Konno Tamao x Reader)

This noon, I have a meeting with the Advertising Department. They want to launch a new commercial for our client, Pudding World. 

Pudding World will have new flavor, 'Cherry Blossom' taste so they contact my agency to make the commercial. Being in the Accounting Department, I attended the meeting to know how much budget will takes. 

My boyfriend, Konno Tamao is the head of Advertising Departement presented the commercial.

Everybody watch it with laugh but it hits me differently. 

I perfectly know where this is came from.

*back to the past*

There was a very delicious pudding sold at the school cafetaria. 

They only sold twelve puddings per day and we can't order it the day before. Whoever the fastest is the one who gets the pudding.

I've been tried six times to get that pudding and today I failed again. 

I ate my lunch with frown until the dreamed pudding is right before my eyes.

"Here's for you, (L/N)-san." 

I heard voice when I looked up it's Konno-senpai with pudding on his hand.

"Wha...?! Konno-senpai, how can you get this?!"

"The man who sell this give it to me as a thank you."

"Thank you?"

"Yeah, I helped him yesterday....." *You freely can imagined what he did, okay?;)*

"Wow, that was really kind of you, senpai but I can't take this. It's yours." I rejected it.

"And I'm giving this to you. I knew that you've been tried to eat this pudding."

"How do you know?" I confused.

"No one eats their lunch and sweating with frown on their face." He smiled.

I immediately wipe the sweat on my forehead.

"Oh my! This is embarrassing. I'm sorry...." I looked down.

"Hahaha, no need to be embarrassed (L/N)-san. Please, take it?" He looked at me with kind eyes.

I accepted it with glee.

"Thank you so much, senpai."

Konno smiled at her.

*present time*

The commercial is about two chibi characters. The prince and princess who lives in different palace but spend a lot of time with each other. 

The princess is about to eat pudding but suddenly a dragon with evil king on it stole the pudding from her hand.  Everyone shocked by this including the princess itself.

The princess became really sad and didn't want to talk anymore. The prince, who is the childhood friend of the princess wants to give her back the pudding and her smile. He goes to the evil king's palace to fight the dragon and the evil king. 

He won.

He gives the pudding to the princess and says,

"Please, take it." 

The princess takes it and a smile formed in her chubby cheeks.

It's the same Tamao said to me when he gave the pudding to me, "Please, take it." 

The appearance of the characters resembled me. 

The (Hair/Color), (Hair/Length), and (Prince and Princess's clothes is our favorite color).

I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"Yes, (F/N), I made this commercial inspired by your smile when I gave you the pudding. I can never really forget that smile. That innocent smile that made the whole world smiles back at me."

I smiled back to him and giggled. 

"I love you too." I mouthed to him in secret.