Busy (Fujiyama Arashi X Reader)

Arashi canceled the date in last minute.

When I already dressed up, he called to apologized that he had an urgent business meeting.

I hid my disappointment so I just said everything is okay and we can make it another time.

I sighed and sat on my bed.

"I guess I will finish the dorama I watched last night." I thought to myself.

Hours past until I realized it was 5 pm.

My phone rang only to saw his name on my phone.

"Yes?" I answered.

"(F/N), I already finished the work today. I'm sorry. I'll promise to you, I'll be available next week but I'm okay with meeting you now, do you want to?" 

"Don't push yourself, Akashi. Please get some rest. I miss you too but you need to rest." 

"You've been working like crazy this pas two weeks." I continued.

 I'm fully aware that he just finished work and need to rest more than anything. 

"Oh, I know!" I snapped.

"Do you mind if I go to your place?" I asked him.

"Sure." I heard him answered but notice confusion in his voice.

"Ok. Wait for me." I ended the call and prepared myself to go to his apartment.

I stopped at the supermarket before headed to his place. 

I bought some groceries to make him a dinner. I know he is super busy now and I don't want to be burden and act childish so I want to support him too.

I texted to told him that I was outside and he greeted me with smile.

"Hi, babe. What's with the bag?" He noticed the bag.

"Let's eat dinner together, okay? I'll bet you didn't eat properly."

He scratched his hair and averted his eyes from the me.

"You know it....." He confessed. 

I cooked his favorite dinner and we ate together.

After we finished, we both sit on the sofa until Akashi asked me if that's okay for him to lay his head on my lap. 

"Sure." I replied.

He rested his head on my lap.

He looked so peaceful. I gently stroked his hair and he hummed.

"Thank you for coming, (F/N). I was confused when you said you want to come over. I had no idea you'll come to make me dinner. I'm sorry about this morning..." He nuzzled his head into my lap.

"Thank you for your hardwork, Akashi." I smiled 

He looked up to my face and held my cheek in his arm.

"Thank you for understand me too. I love you."