Soundtrack (Shitara Seiji x Reader)

I can't believe what I am hearing right now.

I got an offer to sing a soundtrack in upcoming drama. 

The upcoming drama already made a fussed in public since the actor are known for their beauty and acting skills.

I'm not the only one that got offer. Few of other singers also got one, but this is still a happy-shocking news to me.

I've been working to become a singer and this is wonderful. Also, Seiji works in the same industry. 

"So, you will take it or no?" Seiji asked.

"Yes! Of course yes!" I answered.

"Thank you so much, Seiji."

He smiled and patted me on my head gently.

"You'll be feature with Ken, actually." Seiji said.

"Ken? The Man of Soundtrack?!"

"I didn't know he got that nickname."

"Well, I made it up myself, he-he. He done tons of soundtrack and his voice is so beautiful." I exclaimed.

"Can't believe I'm going to work with him.... I wonder if we can get along."

"Ha?! You don't have to get along with him. Just sing." Seiji answered irritated.

His brows wrinkled. I took this chance to teased him.

"I'm sorry, Seiji for talking about another guy. It made you jealous, am I right?" I asked teasingly but really apologized to my one and only tsundere boyfriend. 

I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

"Shut up." He answered with blush on his face.

*The next day*

Seiji, Ken, and I have a meeting.

"Wow, the lyric is so beautiful." I said.

Ken smiled at me and Seiji only glanced at me then turned his eyes back to the music sheet.

"I thought the same! Let's sing with our heart together, (L/N)-chan." Ken flashed me a smile.

"He is not just talented but so humble despite being famous and good looking." I thought to myself.

I smiled to him and we started recording.

After couple hours passed the three of us decided call it a day.

Seiji and I said goodbye to Ken, or so we thought until Ken asked me.

"(L/N)-chan, do you still have time? Want to have dinner with me?"

"Eh?! Um."

"I'm sorry, I can't." I continued to answer him.

"Why?" Ken asked.

"She's with me." Seiji answered shortly. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"What? Are you two together?!" Ken shocked.

"Yes...." I said happily.

Ken smiled then looked at Seiji sour face.

"Hahaha, I didn't know she is your girlfriend. I'm really sorry." Ken laughed apologetically.

"I knew you wrote the song, so this is for her, huh?"

Seiji didn't answered to that. He blushed and still held my shoulder protectively.

"Is that true, Sei?" I asked curiously and attempted to see his face but he turned away so I can't see it.

"How come you didn't tell me?" I continued to ask.

"Yes. I made this song when I'm thinking about her. You know what that means don't you, Ken-san?" Seiji demanded only one answer.

Ken taken aback and then laughed hard.

"Hahahaha. Well, I'll keep my paws off her then Shitara-kun. (F/N)-chan, let's make this song touch many people, okay? Like Shitara-kun wants. To let everybody know how you are everything to him." Ken smiled.

"Yes." You exclaimed.

Both of, Seiji and (F/N) didn't know that after they left, Ken muttered something to himself,

"I'm beat. She's off limit then. She's so cute, though."

*At the car.*

"You are dense, aren't you?"

"What?"

"Can't you see his eyes all over you? And talking sweetly with you?"

"I thought he is just being nice to a rookie like me?"

Seiji sighed.

"It can be that too, but please. Watch out. What will happened if I'm not there. He's going flirt with you all day."

"I'm sorry, Sei. I'll be more careful. Beside don't you worry. I might adore him as a fans, but you're the only eyes I have for." I said confidently to him.

Seiji smiled and pulled my head to kiss it.

"That's how it supposed to be." He said with a smile.

"How can you're not tell me you wrote the song?"

"It supposed to be a surprise, but he ruined it." Seiji clicked his tongue.

I laughed at the sight and think I'm falling in love with him again.

"Thank you for making the song. It's beautiful, Sei."