Fortune Teller (Konno Tamao x Reader)

Hi, I'm Kitazawa. I can't believe people read and comments to my story. Even requested! This is so great. If anything changes the way I wrote the story, I'm really sorry. Please be kind with me. I'll continue to write again again after 3 years abandoning. Hope you like it.

I am so happy because today is the day I've been waiting for. Habataki School Festival. 

I am now in 2nd grade so I thought it's time to enjoy the festival alone, since last year was so hectic.

I strolled around the school with smile on my face. Then, I noticed Konno-senpai. 

I met Konno-senpai at my very first day. I was lost and he kindly showed me the way.

From that incident, Konno-senpai really loved to help and hang around even he's really busy. 

He's always have time for me.

(It's because Konno had a big crush on (F/N).)

(F/N) don't know this since she can't tell the difference between he is being kind or actually in love. Konno didn't want to show it too obvious because he simply doesn't want to rush things and want to spend more time with (F/N) just like this. 

"Senpai!" I yelled. 

Konno who's talking with his student council friends heard me and put a smile on his face. 

"(L/N)-san." 

"Hehe, Hi, Senpai. Are you busy? Because I just want to say hi and go."

"Well, not... R..eally. You can..." Konno stuttered. 

Then, one of his friends said.

"President, you can go with her."

"Yeah don't worry about us. You should enjoy this festival too. Besides... she is alone." The other friend said with whisper in the end. 

Konno blushed. 

"Is that okay? Konno-senpai will you?" I asked.  

"O...kay." Konno replied with an awkward smile.

We both went to maid cafe together, eating corn dog, and tried many stands.

Then, a coin rolled between my feet. 

*criiiiing*

I turned my head to the source and found my classmate, (C/N), wearing a long black hoodie.

He sit in the chair and in front of him is a table with weird ornaments, cards, crystal ball, and other things I don't know. 

"(C/N), what are you doing?"

He didn't answer to this.

"Whoa, what are you supposed to be? Soooo gloomy."

"You look so cool in this." 

"Are you friend with the dark now? Well, it's not a big surprise since you are...."

I asked much questions that made (C/N) throwing more coins at me. 

*criing* *criiing* *criiing*

I panicked, so did Konno.

"What are you...!" I tried to ask but can't finish it.

"What do you want (C/N)?" Konno asked kindly.

(C/N) put his finger at board behind him, that says.

I CAN SEE YOU

I CAN SEE YOUR HEART 

COST = 1 COINS

"Oh, you're a fortune teller. " Konno finally understand. 

"Huh? Why don't you team up with Miyo?"

(C/N) glared at you. 

You startled and put a position to hide your face, just in case he throws more coins.

"I'm independent."

"Okay. Do you mind if I try?" Konno asked and put coin in a jar. 

"Senpai?" I asked.

"This can be fun, (L/N). Besides he's really want us to try."

I stopped a moment, then said.

"Okay." I put my money too but (C/N) refuse it. 

"Huh?"

"I'll do it for both of you. So one coin is okay." He said mysteriously. 

Konno and I sat nervously across from (C/N).

(C/N) start to playing his cards and chanting spell. Even doing some weird hand moves. 

I'm amazed by this. 

Then, he suddenly stopped whatever he did and calmly asked.

"Senpai."

"Yes..."

"You're in love aren't you?"

"Huh?!" Konno taken aback by that question.

"She is very dear to you. You love her smile and want to hear her voice everyday. You wish to be with her but still not sure how to approach her. She's like a ball of sunshine in your heart and..."

I listened calmly but Konno really uncomfortable. 

"Haha, you are really good you know." Konno replied. 

"But she doesn't know. She's a true airhead, I see...."

"You should tell her because... Aaah! I know who she is....." (C/N) smiled and looked intendly to his black and smoky crystal ball.

"Maybe you can throw some coins at her to make her notice you, like I did and..." (C/N) continued.

"WOAH!!! Stop it! Stop it! We should go, right (L/N)-san?" 

Konno for the first time, touched and pulled my hand. 

"W-wait, senpai I haven't know what is mine."

"It's... Okay. Let's move to other stands okay? (C/N),-kun, you are really good at this. Thank you. Bye." Konno said and blushed madly.

We both walk hand in hand, then I called him.

"Konno-senpai."

"(L/N)-san, I'm sorry to drag you like that where you haven't heard about yours." Konno apologized to me for rushed out like that and loose his cool.

"Hehe, I'm okay, Senpai. Beside, I think it's be better if we leave it like that."

Konno turned to me confused.

"Meaning?" He asked.

"Yes, (C/N) got interrupted before he can say the name of your crush. I think it'll be better to leave it mysteriously like that, hehe."

The reason I said this because I don't want to know who is the lucky girl he's falling in love with. 

I said with the awkward yet sad smile.

Konno bite his own lip, for the stupid thing he did to her. 

He never want to make her feel or made that kind a smile. He promise to himself to man up and make her the happiest girl ever.

"(L/N)-san, about the girl I like... can you wait for me?" Konno asked and showed me the most gentle smile.

"Huh?" I replied completely confused with that question.

"Promise me? You like you leave things mysteriously right?" Konno teased me.

"Haha. Okay, Konno-senpai."

I said with smile despite not knowing what future ahead but as long as I can be around Konno-senpai, it enough to put mu heart at ease.