Chapter 11

"Babe we're on a date." Felix said.

"Well of course we are but why are they all here," I said in a whisper so Felix could only hear. I realize it sounded a little harsh.

"Hey I'm right here and I can hear you," Oscar said.

"Sorry I didn't mean it like that Oscar. Its just me and Felix are never alone together."' I said to Oscar.

"Oh it's fine." Oscar said and walked away.

There was a silence between me and Felix. Was he mad at me? I don't think he is. Then OG came interrupting my thoughts.

"Here's your food." OG said bringing us a big platter. Once he set it on the table and lifted the top off of the plate. I thought it was going to be something fancy because of the restaurant but nope it was pizza. I was so glad it wasn't something fancy. I hate fancy things.

"Oh this looks good." I said.

"Lets dig in."Felix said.

After a few bites into my pizza Felix still didn't say much when I would talk. He was probably mad but about what? If I keep wondering and not ask him? Oh my god Felix just say something.

"Felix are you mad at me because you aren't really talking and it's worrying me and if something is bothering you please tell me because I don't want you to be mad at me because we can work it out if you are." I finally said.

"Hey Babe."Felix starts while reaching over the table grabbing my hand."I'm not mad at you I'm sorry if you think I'm ignoring you its just that I have a lot on my mind right now." He finished and got up from his chair and kissed my lips.

Damn this boy knows how to get the feels going.

We finished our meal and after OG comes out again but with dessert. It was one piece of cake for both of us to share. We started eating it and Felix grabs a huge piece and shoves it right in my face.

"Felix WHAT THE HELL."I said 

"Sorry I had to."He said "Come here let me help you get it off."

"No I don't want you to help." I said in a playful way.

He grabbed a napkin and wiped some of it off.

"Oh you have a little more." He said and grabbed my face and licked my lips and kissed me.

"Really Felix?" I said.

"Mmh." He said hugging me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"I'm going to the bathroom to clean up." I said and got up

I went to the bathroom to clean up. The frosting from the cake barely came off. So I was in there for 10 minutes.Then suddenly the lights went off and someone wrapped their arms around my waist and covered my mouth

A/N: So I'm sorry I hven't updated in a while I'v just been busy with everything. Probably because I sprained my nose because of cheer and I'm finally recovered from that so hopefully I'll update more so bye Loves.

 Follow me on Twitter @5erFoooer