Chapter 13

So Felix made me walk with him to somewhere which I had no idea where I was going but I trusted him so I had nothing to worry about. Where could we possibly be going? I couldn't think of anywhere we could be going. I didn't recognize where I was walking. I don't think I've ever been this way

"Felix can you give me a hint of where we're going? Or are you still not going to tell me?" I finally asked.

"Don't worry you'll see."

"Aw come on Felix! Just a little hint?." I said in the sweetest voice and squeezing his hand tighter with my signature smile.

"Nope." He said turning towards me, unwinding are fingers and grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him, kissing my forehead.

My butterflies in my stomach got even more worse. He makes me so nervous and he's the sweetest guy I know. There's not many boys like Felix out there. I kept thinking about Felix and my smile grew even bigger.

"What are you thinking about?" Felix asked.

"Nothing." I said as casual as I could because I didn't want him to think I was creepy because of how much I thought of him.

"Come on! I know you thinking of something. Your always thinking and I know you think too much sometimes. I wonder what goes on in that cute little mind of yours."

There was a silence between us. I was so shocked how did he know that I think too much? Wow Felix your good at reading minds. Well somewhat.

"You don't want to know what goes on in my mind. It's just a ton of stupid thoughts of mine that aren't interesting at all and their just so dumb I don't even know what goes on in my mind half the time."

"No I do want to know. Tell me I'll listen."

So we spent the rest of the walk (which was 5 minutes until we got there). Our conversations always get deep sometimes.

"Ok we're here" Felix finally said of a lot of walking.

"Oh my god the sunset is so beautiful."

"There's also something else." Felix said while pausing. "Come over here." He grabbed my hand and walked me over to a blanket.

"What is this for?"

"For sitting"

"Felix stop being a smart ass."

"Well you like sunsets so I thought you would like to sit out here and watch it with me."

"Yes I would love to."

We just layed on the blanket talking about everything that goes on in my mind. Well not everything. I just can't tell him one thing, but he'll find out one day.

A/N: So I haven't updated but I'm on summer break so I'll be hopefully updating more. I really hope you guys like it.