Chapter 1

A/N: Ok guys this chapter might be a little boring but just hold on. It'll get better guys.Hope you guys like it.

“Hey Vanessa are you ready?”

“Yeah. I just have to go to the bathroom. I drank too much coffee.” I kinda have an obsession with coffee. I’m not like your common white girl-I'm half dutch and half Mexican. I don’t go to Starbucks a lot  just every once in a while.

“Ok but just hurry up. We don’t want to miss our flight” We had to go to La to go see my grandparents, since my grandma wasn’t doing very good. She has always been one of the sweetest people I’ve met and she never gets mad. If you ever met her she would always have a huge smile on her face and always look at the positive of things. We lived so far away from my grandparents they lived in La and we lived in Michigan. So I rarely ever see them only on holidays.

BEEP! BEEP! My phone went off. Who’s texting me.

Lacy: Have a good flight girly tell me when you land I wanna know if you’re safe.

It was my best friend Lacy she’s so sweet. She’s so cute she like 5 inches shorter than me. So I just use her as an armrest. Haha just kidding, but sometimes I do. Lacy moved here when she was in like 8th grade from Sweden. She teaches me some stuff in Swedish. So I know a little bit.

Me: Ok I will. We’re leaving right now.

Lacy: Oh and another thing find a cute boy. 

Me: No promises there but I’ll be looking out for them.

We finally got to the airport and were boarding.

“Hi how are you?” James said while running up to almost every person in the airport. James is my little brother he loves talking to people he never met which isn’t always a good thing.

“JAMES. Please don’t run up to strangers” Mom would always get after him for running up to people.

 “Sorry Mommy.”

 “Come here James”I finally said knowing he was about to start crying.I could just sense it I guess you can say. He ran up to me and quickly grabbed my hand.

We finally boarded the plane. I had a feeling that something good was going to come out of this trip. I slipped on my headphones looking out the window daydreaming about what could happen on this trip. I kept getting this feeling that I'm going to see someone I know in La.

I was getting into deep thoughts like I usually do when I listen to music. Why do I have this certain feeling I've never felt this way before. Am I nervous? Afraid? No I'm not then why am I having this unexplained feeling.

"What the hell." I said when someone pulled my headphones out of my ears.

"Hey don't use that language in front of your brother and sister. Their going to pick up on that language and they look up to you. So they are going to start using the words you use." My mom said giving me a lecture like she always does when I do something she doesn't approve of. Which tends to happen a lot.

"Sorry Mom. I'm really tired. I can't think straight right now."

"Well try not to use that language in front of them,especially Sophia she really looks up to you." Sophia is my younger. Shes 10 and she always wants to hang out with me. Which I don't really mind. 

"Yeah Mom I won't." Mom always repeats herself it annoys me sometimes.

The plane finally landed and we had to find our hotel we were going to be staying in. It took 20 minutes because we didn't know where the streets were but at least we found it. We got all are bags in our room right after that I fell on the bed with my face smashed into the pillow.

"Vanessa can you help me with your brother and sister." My Mom shouted in the hallway. So I quickly grab my phone and called Lacy. I sometimes tried to get out of stuff my mom wanted me to do.

It kept ringing 

"Come on Lacy pick up." She always does this.

"HELLLOOOOO. How did your flight go. Did you see anybody yet?" Lacy said and finally anwsered.

"Yeah I guess it was ok and what do you mean have I seen anybody yet." What did this crazy girl mean by anybody.

"I meant have you seen a guy that was you know attractive.Cute.Fit your standards."

"No I haven't seen any guys only 30 year old men and you know that doesn't fit my standards. I look for guys that aren't little nastys and have respect for women which is hard to find."

"Just keep you eyes open...like all the time."

"Then I'm going to trip over something."

"VANESSA WHAT DID I TELL YOU GET YOU BUTT OUT HERE."

"Hold on Lacy My mom is calling me." I had to run in the hallway because my mom was about to yell again.

"What Mom I'm on the phone."

"With who your boyfriend." My dad said. He always says this like at the most random times.

"Yeah Dad. I have a boyfriend" I say all sarcastically."No Dad I don't have a boyfriend...yet. No but I'm talking to Lacy."

"Ok well never mind them. Lacy is such a sweetheart. How has she been? Tell her I said hi." My Mom said she really liked Lacy, probably because she's my only good friend that I could at least stand.

"Ok mom." I was back on the phone with Lacy.

"Hey lace I'm back. My Mom is in love with you. Ha I'm kidding. She was saying how nice you were."

"That's fantastic! but seriously you need to find yourself a boy."

"I'll try and why do you say boy instead of boyfriend,"

"I don't know its shorter."

"Yeah well I think I should go help my Mom and Dad. So talk to you later.Byeee."

"Talk to ya later girly." I liked talking to Lacy she was fun to talk to and random. She was also really sweet and I loved her accent.

"Hey Mom Dad what do you need help with."

"Uh can you take your brother and sister and go across the street to get them something to eat."

"Yeah sure." I had to carry James cause I knew he was going to be going up to people. We arrived at the store and I let James down.

"Ok what do you guys want."

"ICE CREAM!!!!!" They both scream.

"No guys you have to have something else to actually eat but I'll make a deal if you guys get something I'll take you guys out for ice cream later."

They agreed and got something but I looked to my left and James was gone.

"OH MY GOSH. WHERE IS JAMES AT?! SOPHIA DO YOU SEE HIM?" We started looking for him. I turn to the corner and I see James talking to a guy around my age maybe 15 or 16. He was wearing all red including his snapback. His style was cute I've never seen stuff like that.Oh he looks cute from the back. Oh gosh Vanessa don't think about that now. Get James.

"JAMES!! I was looking for you. Why did you walk away from me? You scared me sweeties." I said as I hugged him and kissed the top of his head.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry he likes to talk to people and-" I started to look up at him then I saw who he was.FELIX SANDMAN FROM THE FOOO. AHHHHHHHH. I need to calm down.

A/N(again):So I hope you guys like it and its not edited so there might have bad grammer. I'll try to update but I'm starting school on tuesday.Hope you guys like and maybe comment/vote that would be cool and  Im gunna go I love you guys. Bye loves.