Chapter 2

"No don't worry he's fine. He didn't do anything." Felix freaking sandman said. Oh goodness his accent is so freaking adorable and don't get me started with his smile.

"Ok cause sometimes he does that and he annoys pe-"

"Don't worry he's fine" He interrupts while gently touching my arm. What is this boy tring to do to me? Oh goodness he look so cute. Ok I really need to stop thinking like this. There was a huge silence.

"Oh I'm sorry i forgot to introduce myself.I'm Feli-"

"Yes, yes I know your Felix Sandman from the fooo."

"Oh I guess you do know who I'am."

"Yeah me and my friend like you guys.You guys are so amazing."

"Oh thats so cool your a fan.I love meeting new fans."He started to walk forward and gently wrapped his fine looking hands around me.This is so not happening.Oh and he smells so freaking good.

"Hey hey hey.Can we go? I wanna go." Sophia said while hitting my leg and tugging on Felix's pants.Sophia was really strong for her age and before we knew it she tugged so hard that his pants fell straight down to the ground.It didn't help that he sagged a little.

Wow great job Sophia.

He quickly pulled them back up looking a little embarrased but trying to be cool.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry she likes to do stuff like that.She does that a lot to me but my pants don't fall down." We both kinda laughed

"Yeah it's cool"

"Well I better get going.See ya Felix hopefully I'll see you again."

"Yeah that would be great.See you."

I payed for my stuff. Mom and Dad are going to wonder what took so long.Oh well it was defiantly worth it.

Felix's POV:

Oh she seemed really nice.I love our fans. I can't believe her sister pulled down my pants that was embarrasing.Oh well I don't think she really cared.Wait she didn't tell me her name!

A/N: Hey guys sorry I havent updated in a while I'll try to update more often I've just been really busy with school and cheer which is a 4 hour practice. I hope you guys enjoy and I wanna thank everyone who votes and comments for my story it means so much.Oh and something really exciting happened to me THE FOOO TWEETED ME TWO DAYS IN A ROW. It was so cool but anyway, see ya guys next time.Love ya.