Chapter 14

That night was one of the best nights I've had. The moment we shared together were perfect sitting there watching the sunset, which I usually do, but all by myself, but tonight I was with someone special. Our conversations were the best. They were so deep and we could talk for hours about anything.

I sat there at this table in my hotel room thinking about my night with Felix. It was a night I won't forget even if I try. I couldn't stop the smile that kept growing on my face. He was all I could think about at 12 am.

"Hey why are you still up?" Sophia says while crawling out of bed.

"I was just going to take a shower actually, so just go back to sleep you should be the one sleeping."

"You better go take a shower before I tell Mom."

"Okay sweetie, goodnight."

"Yeah goodnight and tell Felix not to bring you home late again."

"Wait Sophia don't tell mom and dad."

"SHHHH I'm sleeping"

"Okay whatever, but don't tell them." I said hoping she wouldn't tell them, but would she really tell them? She likes Felix right? Well she did pull his pants down the first time I met him.

I finally went and took a shower, doing all the usually things a girl does in the shower. After I jumped into bed.

"HEY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS?" He screamed in my face.

"TELL ME WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND WHO YOU TELL ME THAT HE'S BETTER THAN ME. YOU KNOW YOU STILL WANT TO BE WITH ME DON'T DENY IT." He kept getting close to me and I could smell his nasty cologne that smelled like half the guys at school. The scent brought back too many memories that I don't want to relive.

"NO I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU AT ALL AND I HAVE NO MORE FEELINGS FOR YOU SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY LIFE SO GET AWAY FROM ME." I finally had the courage to say.

"YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!"

"WELL GUESS WHAT I JUST DID"

"NOT ANYMORE YOU'RE NOT."

He grabbed me with his grip, stronger than I remember it. He started punching me the first thing was my nose. I could feel the blood rushing down my face and some got in my mouth while I begged him to stop, but he didn't.

"Hey are you okay?"

"What?" I open my eyes. My heart beating out of my chest as if I just went for a run. It was a dream I told myself the same one I've been having since last year.

A/N: I haven't been on because school makes me too busy and plus I didn't know what to write for months so if its boring it'll get better i promise I have a lot of ideas so be prepared and i hope you like it. Please comment/vote it really makes my day when I see that.

AND OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 5.8K READS I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU GUYS LOVE YA'LL SO MUCH<3

If you guys want to keep up with me and fangirl with me then follow me on twitter: 5erFoooer