Chapter 4

"Oh My God" I said as I turned around. I couldn't' t believe what I saw. What were they doing here? I can't believe I saw him again. I've been wanting to see him for a while now. What should I do run up to him and hug him I hardly know him. Will he think I'm weird if I hug him?

"Hey what's taking you long?" James said interrupting my thoughts.

'Uh I was ju-"

"FELIX!!!" James said while running up to no other than Felix and the rest of The Fooo Conspiracy. He hugged Felix. Of course I had to go get James. He probably wouldn't come back knowing him.

"Hey buddy how ya doing?" Felix said. Could this boy get any cuter? 

"Uh hey Felix" I said. I guess you could say I was a little nervous and really shocked.

"Oh hey how ya doing?" Felix said while coming to hug me. I can't believe he's hugging me right now.

"I'm good how are you?"

"I've been fine." There was a short silence between us.

"Oh this is Omar, Oscar , and OG but you probably already know that and guys this is..."  It was a long pause. Then I remembered I didn't even tell him my name. Wow how stupid of me. Leave it up to me for forgetting things.

"Vanessa." I finally said.

"Hey I'm still here don't forget that." James said. 

"Well I think we better get going my sister is sitting by herself."

"NOOO!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO." Why does James have to be so difficult?

"Come on James Sophia is by herself."

"Don't worry he can stay by us. He's fine if he doesn't want to go." Felix said. Why is this boy so sweet?

"Are you sure? You know yo-"

"No don't worry I like your brother he's cool."

"Ok well I'm going to go sit by Sophia so see ya in a bit."

So I left Felix to go check on Sophia. She didn't really seem to mind that I was gone for a while. Sophia started talking like any 10 year old would when I felt someone sit down. It was of course The Fooo Conspiracy. 

"Hey can we sit down we brought James back." Felix said.

"Yeah go right ahead." Felix sat right next to me with James on his lap and Oscar. Across from me was Sophia Omar and OG.

We all began to talk about everything and how long we were going to be in LA. Then suddenly my phone went off. who could this be probably Lacy. Nope I was completely wrong it was my Mom. So of course I had to answer it because you don't know what will happen if you ignore your mom not a good thing.

"Uh hey Mom. Are you guys done seeing Grandma yet?"

"Yes we are and where are you at?!!"

"We're eating ice cream. Why?"

"Because I told you to be back here at 5 and it 5:20."

"You never told me that."

"Uh yes I did I texted you." Oh shit I was too busy talking to Felix to look at my phone.

"Oh I didn't see it."

"You didn't see it your always on your phone. Don't ignore me Vanessa."

"Sorry I was talking to Sophia and James. They were running everywhere."

"Don't blame it on your brother and sister!"

"Yeah sorry I'll be back in a little."

"Ok you better be."

"Ok bye Mom I'll see ya." She didn't say anything back she just hung up. Now I knew she was really mad.

"Guys we have to go Mom and Dad want us back." Sophia and James came with me.

"I guess I'll see ya guys some other time. Bye guys." I said to all of them

We started to walk out when I felt someone grab my shoulder. So of course I turned around to see who it was and once again it was no other than Felix.

"Oh wait I forgot to give you somethings." What were they? Before I could even finish the rest of my thoughts he gave me a piece of paper, grabbed my wrist, then my face and kissed my cheek.

"See ya sometime." He said.

"Yeah see ya some other time." Oh my gosh. Felix just kissed my cheek. Shit I should of turned my face to him.

So we headed back to where my parents were and my Mom started to yell at me but I didn't really care because Felix Sandman just freaking kissed me.

A/N: So I was going to update yesterday but I had a test to study for, but I updated. I guess its longer than my other chapters. Their usually shorter, but anyway I hope you guys like it. I thought of this chapter in class and had a daydream about it so hopefully you guys like it so comment/vote. Love ya guys. Bye Loves xx