Chapter 10

So it was Friday and it was my date with Felix. Which I was excited but I had to sneak out. It would be worth it and really hard too.

I was texting Felix all week and I couldn't wait for the date and it was finally here. I had to wait until 10 for my parents to fall asleep. Then I texted him to wait for me outside so my parents won't find out. I just had to be careful coming back.

I headed out and looked for Felix. What the hell I didn't see him. He said he was going to be here. Where is he? As I finished my thoughts someone jumped on my back.

"What the hell."I said

"Oh sorry its me." someone said

"FELIXX!!"I said and screamed it because I missed him so. I haven't seen him in 4 days which I know isn't a lot but I never had someone care about me so much like he did who wasn't related to me."I missed you so much"

"Hey babe I missed you too and you look beautiful tonight but you always look beautiful."

"Aw thanks Felix you look nice too. So where are we going?"I asked

"You'll see." He said with a smirk and kissed my cheek.

We started to walk and it took a while but I didn't mind because I was Felix so nothing else really mattered at that moment. Even getting caught sneaking out didn't bother me. I was just focused on us and just us nothing else.

After a while we finally arrived to a restaurant I've never seen before. Oh a classic first date I thought but that's not what it was

We walked in and he opened the door for me. He is such a gentlemen. The restaurant was all empty. Hm that's weird it. Why would no one be here? Oh well at least me and Felix can be alone.

Then I saw Omar magically appear. He wore a white blazer with black lining and black jeans.What is he doing here I thought it was just going to be me and Felix. I turn around and look at Felix and give him a confused look. He just looked at me raised his eyebrows and his little smile that showed no teeth which meant you'll see.

"Hey I'm going to take you to your table." Omar said extending out his arm for me. I then looped my arm with his as he lead us to our table."Oh by the way Vanessa you look way better than Felix tonight." He said with his cute little smile.

"Hey Omar back off she's mine."Felix said.

"I know I didn't know if you told her that tonight because ypu should say that to her every day."Omar said

"Thanks bro."Felix said and Omar left. 

We both sat down and began talking and looked at the menus that were on the table.

"Hello my name is Oscar. I'll be your server today. What would you guys like to drink." I looked up and saw it was Oscar.

"I'll have a coke."Felix said.

"And what for you hun."Oscar said

"Ok guys can you please tell me what's going on? Why are all the guys here. Felix what did you do?" 

A/N: So I hope you guys like the chapter and tell me what you think I would love to hear. Also if you guys didn't know I just published another book and Its called The Foreign Boy and it is also a Felix fanfic and I would love if you gusy go check it out and tell me what you think. You guys should go follow me on twitter: @5erFoooer and on insta: @ashleevelt so bye Loves xx