Chapter 7

I was so nervous I've never seen my dad this way. He seemed so mad well obviously he was but he never got so angry at me. I looked over at Felix I could tell he was nervous he acted like he wasn't but I could tell he was.

"What have you been doing I want to know right now!!!" My dad began."I've been worried about you. You were suppose to get the pizza we ordered but instead you were with this."

"Um well first Dad he isn't just some random piece of shit his name is Felix and I brought the pizza."

"Don't get sassy with me. Go inside with your Mom. While I talk to him."

"I told you already his name is Felix and I'm not going to let him be alone with you."

"That's the same way I feel about you and him I don't want you to be alone with him."

"Why you don't even know him Have you ever heard Don't judge a book by it's cover. You cant just judge him."

"Exactly I don't even know him so why should I let you be alone with him."

"Because he's my friend. I don't think I'm going to do anything bad with my friend. Yes he's a guy and why is that such a big deal?"

"GO INSIDE NOW!!!" why was he being so mean like what the hell.

I started walking to the door almost about to cry because I was so stressed and pissed off at my dad. Then I suddenly turned around walked up to Felix in front of my Dad and kissed him on the lips. We weren't making out but it was passionate our lips moving insync. Him touching my waist and pulling me close to his body and me wrapping my arms around his neck standing on my toes because he was really tall. Even though I was 5'5. I really liked him and I guess he liked me too.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!" My dad shouted really loud but I didn't really care and so didn't Felix.

"Hey can you quiet down Dear." I heard my mom say. Then I pulled away for some reason and turned around and looked at my mom.

"Oh hey sweetie. Oh who is this? Hi I'm Vanessa's mom."

"Hi I'm Felix." Felix said for the first time since my dad came out well he did use his lips to say something to me I guess you could say.

"Oh I like that name. Oh you have a little accent where are you from?"

"I'm from Sweden."

"Oh Sweden wow that's a ways from here." wow no dip Mom.

"Oh mom Felix need to get going."

"Oh I'm sorry well your Dad and I are going inside and you guys can say bye and it was nice meeting you Felix." My parents both went inside and yes so did my dad.

"I didn't have to leave you know that right." Felix said after my parents left.

"Yeah I know I did that for a reason." I said

"And what's that reason." He said with a smirk.

"I don't know you tell me."

"Tell you what?" He said with a smirk again.

"Shut up." I said and kissed him again.

As we kissed I could feel him smile through the kiss and so was I. I grabbbed his face and he pushed me to the wall. He moved his hands from my waist to the wall by my head. He pulled away and smiled.

"I think I should go inside my parent are going to be worrying about me." I said and ducked from under his arms.

"Not yet you aren't" He said and kissed me softly on the lips

"See ya." He whispered looking down at me.

"Yeah see ya Felix." I said with probably a huge smile on my face.

I walked to the door and as I was about to walk in I looked over and Felix was still standing there.

"Felix."

"Yeah"

"I had a good time with you even though we just walked and talked it was fun."

"Yeah I had a good time too and Vanessa..."

A/N: So I hope you guys like it so far and don't forget to comment/vote it really makes my day and shows me you guys like it and I love hearing what you guys think. So talk to you guys later. Bye Loves xx