Chapter 6

I had to go to a pizza place that was a mile and a half away because my parents wanted to try that pizza so bad so we just had to get it. I had to pick it up. Did I mention I had to walk? I know it doesn't sound like a lot but it is for walking.I had to go by myself too. which I hate going by myself to places or just anyway to be honest.

Finally I arrived to the pizza place. It took about 15 minutes to get there and hopefully it was worth it but its food. Food is always worth it. When I got inside I told them the order, payed, and left. I could smell the pizza and it smelled amazing. So I tried hurrying up so I could eat it. I wanted to eat so bad but I should of watched where I was going.

"What the hell." I said 

"Oh I'm sorry...wait Vanessa." Oh my god is that Felix? Yeah Im pretty sure its him. My heart started beating fast and my hands began to shake. I remembered that Felix kissed me a few days before. I really liked him not because he kissed me but of how nice he was with my brother. I don't know there's just something about a guy with a little kid that just makes them attractive and sweet. I had so many thoughts in my mind at that moment.

"Oh hey Felix how have you been." I was so nervous.

"I've been good, but most importantly how have you been?" He's the sweetest thing ever.

"Ehh I've been good and really busy."

"So what are you doing here?"

"Oh my parents want this pizza so they had me pick it up and now I have to bring back."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"Yeah sure. If you want it's a long walk."

"I don't mind I like talking too you.Your really nice."

"Aw your really nice too Felix."

So We just walked to the hotel I was staying at and we talked about our lives but not how famous he was. Our conversation was like we knew each for years and we didn't need to hide anything.He was just so sweet about everything and I wasn't use to that just guys being complete jerks.

"My hotel is just across the street you don't have to come with me if you don't want too."

"Well I want to make sure your safe I don't want anything to happen to you." We walked in the hotel and went to my room.

"So this is your room."

"Yeah well I should get going my parents are going to be wondering where I'm at."

"Ok see ya." I started to walk away but I didn't want to.

"Wait!!! Vanessa." What is Felix going to say.

"Yeah Felix"

"Um i just wanted to say that I had a great time talking to you.Your.." He said and getting closer to me as he said each word

"WHERE IS SHE???SHE'S SUPPOSE TO BE BACK BY NOW." My dad said and turned to me."WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? AND WHO'S THIS?!!!!" 

"Oh well this is Felix."

"Why are you..."

"FFFFEEEELLLLIIIIXXXX I MISSED YOU." James came in running and hugging his leg like always.

"Hey buddy how have you been?" Felix said while hugging him.

"I'm good I've missed you."

"EVERYBODY GET INSIDE EXCEPT FOR YOU TOO!!!!" My dad said pointing at me and Felix. Oh shit well you know I'm in trouble.

A/N: So I hope you guys liked the chapter. I'm liking how it's going so far. I hope you guys like it and tell me what you all think of it I'm curious. I just wanted to say thanks for reading my and i'm so thankful for you all. See you all love ya.