Funny Man

DYLAN

'y/n I'm back, where are you?' I call out, entering y/n's apartment where I was staying while my own apartment was getting renovated.

'In the kitchen,' y/n replies.

I take off my jacket and shoes before heading into the kitchen to see y/n at the cooker stirring something that smelt delicious. I get my phone out to take a photo for Instagram because y/n never saw herself as a typical housewife, yet here she was cooking us something after I'd had a long day working at the studio.

'You changed the wi-fi? It won't let me log in y/n.'

y/n hums, 'sure did, got a faster package since you're here and slow the speed down with whatever you do.'

I chuckle under my breath, 'you'd love to know what I do when alone in my room. Now, where's the password?'

y/n points at the fridge with the spoon she was holding not taking her attention away from the food, 'on a post-it note, bright pink so it sticks out.'

I walk over to the fridge and glance at the post-it note, before pausing to see if what I was seeing was correct, 'err y/n, why is that your password?'

y/n snorts, 'I thought you'd like it.'

Oh, I approved wholeheartedly with her choice of password being 'FunnyHoney4Eva'. I log into the wi-fi and post the photo to Instagram.

'I like the sound of you being a funny honey y/n, but what about Jordon?' I laugh, knowing her boyfriend wouldn't find it very funny.

y/n spins around to face me wearing a Cheshire Cat grin, 'I changed his password as well, and I intend to infiltrate and change the other guy's passwords.'

I shake my head and lean against the counter next to the cooker, never underestimate the queen of pranks, 'why? Not that I mind one bit.'

y/n points at me with the spoon and grins, her dimples on full display, she was too adorable for her own good which surprised us when she and Jordon announced their relationship, 'duh because no one forgets the homie funny man.'

I can't keep the grin off my own face and pull her into a side hug, y/n puts the spoon down and hugs me back, 'oh I'll help you infiltrate the other houses. Thank you y/n.'

'Good, now release me so I can get our dinner finished Dylan.'

I release her and give her a little salute, and watch as she goes back to cooking. y/n was Danny's best friend so when he joined the band she came as part of the package, but we soon realised she was not one to be underestimated or intimidated being surrounded by a bunch of guys. It would be so much fun to watch the guys reactions when the prank was complete.