Funny Man

Y/N

"And then I told him, oh no you don't Mr, you wine and dine me first."

You internally roll your eyes as your best friend continues to talk your ear off like she'd been doing since she arrived at your apartment two hours ago. Your boyfriend Dylan made himself scarce half an hour in saying he had to work on some new lyrics.

"Now isn't this a hoot. I would ask you to tell me more but I have a feeling you're going to tell me anyway."

Despite your sarcasm, your friend laughs. She was all about herself but then again the two of you had been friends for the last ten years.

Your friends' phone rings and she excuses herself to take it in the kitchen. Dylan pops his head around the door once she leaves chuckling to himself.

"How can you stand her y/n?"

"You're an asshole, Dylan."

Dylan walks over and sits on top of you.

"Thank I try babe."

You squirm trying to get him off of you before he crushed you to death. From the kitchen both you and Dylan flinch upon hearing a loud cackle, your friend had a really annoying laugh. Dylan gets off you and the two of you share a look before bursting into laughter.

"Okay, you're right Dylan."

"Ah, the two of you are cute together. I'm going to head off, give you some alone time."

You look up at your friend before getting off the sofa to hug her goodbye. You walk her to the door and watch until she walks around the corner before shutting the door. Dylan comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist before kissing your neck.

"Now let's get the last two hours of our lives back y/n. I have a few naughty ideas."

You chuckle, "I like the sound of that Dylan."