Funny Man

Y/N

You were busy in the kitchen making you and Dylan some lunch. You couldn't do much surrounded by all the moving boxes labelled 'kitchen'. After going public with your relationship the two of you decided to sell both your apartments and buy a nice house together. The two of you had found a really beautiful house, big enough for the two of you with room to grow in the future and were so close to closing the deal that you'd already started packing your belongings into boxes.

'Oh no!' Dylan gasps loudly.

You finishing making the sandwiches and carry two plates into your lounge which was also full of boxes, the only furniture left being the sofa and TV.

'What happened?' you ask, sitting down next to Dylan on the sofa and hold out his plate towards him, but he was glued to his phone with a look of horror on his face.

'stupid autocorrect. Can't this phone see I'm negotiating for our dream house? And it sticks in 'avocado' of all words.'

You can't help but snort, it was kind of funny and autocorrect always seemed to strike Dylan at inappropriate times, 'it will be ok, I'm pretty sure the realtor has dealt with autocorrects before.'

Dylan huffs and puts his phone down, finally taking the plate out of your hand, 'I just want everything to go smoothly y/n.'

You smile, lean over and kiss him on the lips, 'it will all work out Dylan.'

The two of you eat lunch in comfortable silence, playing a random show on TV neither of you was interested in.

You go to take the plates into the kitchen to clean when Dylan's phone pings. You begin washing the dishes when you hear a loud whoop come from behind you, and next thing you know Dylan has his arms wrapped around your waist and is spinning you in circles.

'WE GOT THE HOUSE Y/N! IT'S ALL OURS!' he shouts, excitement and joy in his voice.

You crack a smile when he finally puts you down, 'see I told you it would work out avocado or not.'

He flips you off, knowing you would never let this avocado situation go, but right now he didn't care because the two of you would be moving into a proper house to start your proper adult lives together.