Danny

DANNY

y/n did a lot for the band, they were only supposed to be a temporary manager while the label found someone else, but two years later and y/n pretty much managed every aspect of Hollywood Undead on their own. When they graduated with a business degree, they probably expected a nice office job with a great salary, but being George's cousin it didn't take too long for George to convince them to help us out short term. I felt that sometimes we were using y/n and they were made for greater things, as did the rest of the band but y/n never once complained because it wasn't in their nature to let anyone down.

We'd not long released V and y/n was working hard to get us the best festival slots, book days off to film music videos and do interviews, along with planning a big world tour that had a lot more moving parts than previous tours. I decided to grab y/n a coffee on my way over to theirs to see how things were going because I lived the closest to them.

I let myself in with the spare key and before I can announce myself I hear coughing coming from the lounge.

'y/n, are you okay?' I call out, slipping off my shoes.

The coughing stops and I'm met by a hoarse voice, 'I'm fine Danny, what are you doing here?'

I walk into the lounge to find y/n wrapped in blankets on the sofa, their laptop on the coffee table surrounded by papers and post-it notes, along with tonnes of discarded tissues and cough medicine.

'You're clearly not okay, you look like shit. Go lie down, don't worry about all of this, I got this,' I say bluntly, which takes y/n by surprise because I usually danced around subjects.

y/n huffs, 'I have a lot to get done today Danny, I can rest when I'm dead.'

I put the coffee down, walk over to y/n and somehow manage to pick them up along with all the blankets, 'you're going to rest now. None of us wants to see you work yourself to the point you get ill.'

y/n doesn't fight me as I carry them through the apartment towards the bedroom, and put them in bed. I head into the bathroom and get a glass of water along with some tablets and place them on the bedside table.

'Thank you, Danny,' she sniffles and rolls over shutting their eyes.

Before I leave I close the blinds and decide I couldn't do any of this alone. I open the group chat and explain the situation, and the guys agree to come over to y/n's to help out with all the paperwork.

Y/N

How long had you been asleep? you roll over, your head feeling groggy and nose blocked and glance at the clock on the bedside table to find it was 9 pm and Danny had come around midday. you must have been tired and needed sleep to make this cold go away. You drink the water and take the tablets Danny left for you and reluctantly get out of bed, keeping a blanket wrapped around you.

As you open the bedroom door you hear familiar male voices in my lounge, Danny must have invited over the whole band. Did he think it was easy to manage a band? It was cute how helpful he'd decided to be and how he literally carried you to bed earlier. You couldn't ask for a better friend and was happy when George introduced him as the new vocalist.

Leaning against the doorframe between the hallway and lounge you struggle to keep the laughter back, seeing the whole of Hollywood Undead frantically doing multiple tasks.

Danny throws his arms up in the air, 'did anyone know it was this hard to manage a band?'

George puts down some notes and shakes his head, 'y/n makes it look so easy.'

Dylan stretches, 'I love y/n and don't want to see them stressed.'

Jordon yawns, 'y/n needs to learn to ask for help, though quite frankly I'm knackered.'

Jorel slaps Jordon across the back of the head, 'we all need to look out for y/n and make sure they don't work themselves to death.'

You clear your throat and four sets of eyes land on you, 'I haven't been working myself to death, I caught a cold and there was still work to be done. You get used to managing five men sized children.'

Danny jumps up and hugs you, 'see after a sleep I knew you'd feel better.'

You laugh and ruffle his hair, 'yeah thanks for looking after me, now get off me before you catch this cold.'

Danny pouts and lets go of you. You'd find some way to pay him back along with the rest of the guys. You just prayed that they hadn't messed up your system, you liked to be organised.