Danny

Y/N

"Think you could out run a lion y/n?"

You look over at your boyfriend who was admiring the lions in the zoo he'd dragged you to on a date. Danny was obsessed with lions, and whenever he saw anything lion related he turned into a big child.

"I don't have to Danny. I just have to run faster than you."

Danny gasps dramatically and turns to playfully glare at you.

"You'd sacrifice me to the lions to save yourself y/n?"

You giggle, "You have more meat on you Danny boy, plus I'm pretty sure they'd sense you loved them and they'd let you join them and become a lion."

Danny's eyes light up and you see a familiar mischievous glint flicker behind his eyes.

"I AM A LION AND I WANT TO BE FREE! DO YOU SEE A LION WHEN YOU LOOK INSIDE OF ME!"

Your eyes widen as Danny breaks into the song Lion and begins skipping around the zoo drawing attention left right and centre.

"Danny stop singing!" You hiss, feeling your cheeks blush as people turned to stare at you.

"OUTSIDE THE WINDOW JUST TO WATCH YOU AS YOU SLEEP! CAUSE I AM A LION BORN FROM THINGS YOU CANNOT BE!"

Danny continues singing at the top of his lungs in his angelic voice. He wasn't going to stop until you did something, or admitted something.

"FINE DANNY, I WOULDN'T FEED YOU TO THE LIONS, WE'D GO DOWN TOGETHER!"

Your loud voice seems to echo around the small section of the zoo and stops your husband in his tracks.

"Yay, I knew you wouldn't let me die alone, babe."

He skips over to you and throws a casual arm around your shoulders not seeming to care about this antics and how people had filmed our little scene. Snorting, you playfully shove his shoulder but he leans down and brushes his lips against yours softly knowing how to silence you.

"Shall we move on to another section of the zoo Danny? I think the staff are heading our way to kick us out."

Danny follows where you were pointing and laughs childishly before grabbing your hand and starts to run with you behind him through the public and away from the advancing staff.

"WE ARE LIONS AND WE WANT TO BE FREE!"

"I love you Danny but please shut up and run faster."

Danny pouts but continues to drag you behind him. Now you knew that Danny was faster than you and would easily out run a lion attack.