Danny

Y/N

You'd left your boyfriend Danny at the apartment while you went out to get some more groceries because now he was back from tour he ate the two of you out of house and home. Not to mention that your apartment had become home base for the rest of Hollywood Undead. Yes, Matt was your brother and you loved him and his friends but sometimes you prayed for them to go on tour so you could get some much-deserved peace and quiet.

When you left Danny complained about being hungry so you told him to have some soup. Now after half an hour of being at the store grocery shopping, you return to see an interesting sight. Before you left he had settled on a can of tomato soup, and now he was still in the kitchen struggling to open what looked like the same can. Had he been struggling the whole time you were away? You shake your head and put the shopping on the kitchen counter.

"Give me that can opener Danny. You obviously have no clue how to use the manual one."

You take the can opener out of his hand and nudge him to the side.

"I'd have been able to open the can if the electric can opener was working y/n. But we don't have any batteries."

Danny pouts, and you laugh before opening the can of soup with ease. Even a small child could open the can.

"Err, Danny, open the drawer next to you. You'll find new batteries which I bought last week after you asked me to."

He opens the drawer and picks up the pack of new batteries, he smiles and scratches the back of his head.

"What would I do without you y/n?"

"Crash and burn Murillo, crash and burn hard."

You pour the soup into a dish and place it in the microwave. Danny comes up behind you and snakes his arms around your waist kissing the top of your head.

"God I love you so much y/n."

You lean back against his chest and smile as you turn the microwave on, "I love you to Danny. Now you better eat this soup since I went to all that trouble to open it for you."