J3T

Y/N

"Smile guys."

Danny pops up in front of you holding a camera taking you by surprise. But what takes you even more by surprise is when your best friend George grabs you around the waist, dips you back and smooches you.

"Get some George." Jorel cheers from the sofa.

You slap George playfully until he releases you. He laughs and high-fives Jorel while Danny wiggles his eyebrows in your direction.

"I need a drink."

You snatch George's beer bottle out of his hand and down the rest of it earning a curse word off your best friend. You had to act like that kiss meant nothing, when secretly you liked Jordon more than just friends and only Danny knew your secret.

~3 Hours Later~

You stumble out of the bathroom, regretting doing shots with Dylan and Jordon in the kitchen earlier. But unlike most girls, you could actually handle your drink and managed to drink Dylan under the table.

"There you are y/n. A little Danny size bird told me something about you."

George appears in front of your face taking you by surprise. You try to move around him but he pins you against the wall, placing his arms either side of your head to keep you from escaping.

"What do you know George?" you chew your lip.

George chuckles darkly, "I know what you want y/n."

You raise an eyebrow and shiver as George lowers his lips to your throat and starts to plant small kisses along the sensitive skin.

"Stop George."

He continues to chuckle, "It's me, isn't it? Go on, sweetheart. Say it."

His hands make their way down to your waist pulling you against him until you feel a bulge pressing against your bare leg.

"Stop!"

"Denying doesn't help your cause much y/n. I can see it in the way you look at me. Admit you want me, want me as I want you."

George bites down on your throat pulling a moan from between your lips that betray you.

"Ah fuck George."

"I take that as a yes then y/n."

You run your hands up his shirt until you're able to wrap them around his neck, George looks up at you wearing a smirk that made you go weak at the knees.

"Yes, George."

You both lean in at the same time smashing your lips against the others quite sloppily due to the drink, now this was something you'd only dreamed of. And originally you said no to coming to Danny's party.