J-Dog

Y/N

'J I/m being serious can we not just burn the fucking dolls?'

Your partner Jorel laughs at your fear, not quite understanding why you had a problem with some dolls your grandma had gifted you in her will.

He wipes away a fake tear, 'let's just open the box y/n, she might not have sent you any creepy ones?'

You snort, they were all creepy. Your grandma had shelves all around the spare bedroom you use to stay in as a child full of 'antique' and 'priceless' dolls she'd collected over the years. Those things gave you nightmares and watched you with their beady glazed eyes.

Jorel opens the rather large box and you stay back a few feet not wanting to be near the horrific items. With his back turned to you, he bends down and begins rummaging through the box.

'Here catch!' he shouts, turning around quickly and throws something at you.

You catch the item and scream before dropping it, 'NOT FUNNY J!'

The doll Jorel had thrown at you looked like half its face had been melted off in a freak accident, but your grandma adored it and said the melted look gave it character, yeah a character in a horror film maybe.

He puts his hands on his hips trying to calm himself down, 'ok, I'll admit that was cruel but funny y/n. Some of these dolls are disturbing.'

You nudge the doll at your feet towards the box, 'see now why I wanted to burn them, some of them are probably cursed or haunted.'

Jorel pulls you into a hug and you rest your head on his shoulder, 'or we could have some fun before the burning commences.'

You roll your eyes, 'what kind of fun J?'

Jorel laughs and you pull back seeing a mischievous grin on his face, 'it's October the perfect time for scary pranks. I think we place some of these dolls around the studio and in the guy's houses to scare them.'

Sometimes you questioned your partner's sanity, especially when he came up with cruel pranks, but it would be funny to watch four grown men scream at a perfectly placed creepy doll.

You bite your lip, 'I'm in, but you've got to place the dolls and I'll keep a lookout, no way in hell am I touching any of them.'

Jorel nods, leans forwards and kisses your lips, 'we're the perfect team y/n, us and our army of dolls.'

1 MONTH LATER

It was safe to say the rest of the band were well and truly spooked. Each time they came across a doll and alerted the others, either J or I would move the doll so it looked like the band were losing their minds. I still had every intention of burning them once October ended.