chapter 1

A/N hey guys so this story is something me and my friend made up and we fangirled over it we hope you like it. Okay I'll shut up now and let you read.

Text copyright © Gabyree02

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. The story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole, or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copywright holder. And any infringement of this is a violation of the copywright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal use. Individuals must preserve any copywright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, weather or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copywright holder of the written materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course written below: Gaby.Gonzalez02@outlook.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by my alarm clock, reaching over and trying to smash it and turn it off. I looked up it said 7:30. great school starts in an hour.

After I shut off my alarm clock I sat up. The sun was still not shining yet but it's about to come over the hill. As I rubbed my eyes i was greated by my dog, dexter.

He was a black and white dog with deep icy blue eyes. We found him in the middle of the street walking alone. I made my parents stop the car so I could get him. That was about a month ago and we've grown so close. He's so nice to me and my parents.

Plus he's a real papa's boy he listens to him so well. I got up out of my bed and went to my bathroom to brush my hair, wash my face and brush my teeth.

After that I went to go change and dexter tried to sneek in. Yes, he's a dog but it's still weird. He's not a mindless dog so it's definetly weird.

I closed the door with dexter behind it. I got changed I wore skinny jeans and a blue crop top with a black undershirt.

After breakfast I grabbed my backpack gave dexter food and water, and kissed his head. I grabbed my car keys and left, making sure I didn't wake my mom. She'd probably raise cane if I woke her.

I got to school ten minutes before the bell.

"Hey loser!" My best friend Alison said. I still can't believe we're best friends and were polar opposites. I like shopping, she likes staying inside. I like girly stuff, she's more of a Tom-boy.

"Hey" I walked to her but stopped cause I got pushed by someone so I'd fall flat on my face. I looked up, the schools worst student and captain of the soccer team, Nick Smith. I got up refusing to let myself look like a idiot, and I continued walking to alison.

"Do you need me to kill him?" Alison asked I shook my head. And she just looked at nick and gave him a death glare. "Ali stop it." I said "no" was all she said.

The bell rang for class and I'm sure if it hadn't nick would be a dead man, because I had to literally drag her to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School went by slow it was PE and we were having to do laps around the track.

"So have you seen the new kid, I think his name is Alexander. He's pretty cute." I shook my head. I haven't had a crush in a year and a half and for alison she thinks it's just wacky. Because I always used to have a crush and then now I don't there's just no one who I'm interested in.

"Allison no, yes I saw him but I don't have a crush on him. You know i haven't had a crush for a while." I can't lie Alexander was cute he had brown hair 6" 3' hazel eyes and was already having girls fall over him. But not me.

She nodded and took off running I stayed behind I was already at a B for a grade I was doing fine... until he showed up.

"Why hello young maiden." Yup Nick. "Listen Smith you and me are enemies why are you talking to me?" He smirked "I can do whatever I want. Even beat you at this track."

That was not possible I run with dexter every day after school and he's a fast dog he almost drags me but I've learned to keep up with him.

"5 bucks says you can't beat me." I said to him but he smirked. " I've got ten" he says, so we're challenging huh? Okay. So I'll put my last bet "I've got 30."

His eyes widend and i knew what he Was gonna do. So I Beat Him to it and started Running Leaving him 20 feet behind me. I give him props he's fast he caught up with me.

I tried to push myself faster and faster to the point my lungs were burning. But this guy won't give up. I decided to finish this a gave one last sprint to coach and, of course, I won.

"Pay up pretty boy" he finally caught up and glared at me. "I'm the one," he took a gulp and a breath then said "who leaves people behind not the other way around." His voice was raspy and dry.

"Oh well pay up" he reached in his pocket and pulled out three tens and gave them too me. "Here, now get out of my face." He said sounding angry and irritated. "Gladly!"

And with that I left to the locker rooms to get changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I got home I brought dexter inside and sat on the couch for a while with his head on my lap.

I let out a long sigh and he lifted his head up and looked at me. As if asking what's wrong.

"Well buddy, there's a jerk who pushed me face first on the floor today. And then I made a bet with him I won and then he got an attitude with me cause he can't handle losing."

Dexter Glared daggers after I said that.

"And plus alison keeps trying to find me a crush, she kinda scored this time but not really he is cute but I haven't talked to him." Wow I'm venting to a dog. After I mentioned Alex he put his head back on my lap and closed his eyes.

"I wonder what your thinking in that big head of yours." I told him while petting his head.

I payed my attention back to the T.V.

Then I heard in a deep, husky voice in my head "if you only knew..."