chapter 10

A\N okay.... I re-read my last chapter, even I'm kicking myself over and over because it's so sad but I promise ya'll gonna like this.

Shawns P.O.V

Today's the day. Im going to see my pack again. And with my ma- with kalila.

I wonder if everyone will like her. Of course they will they have to. I should get the cloths ready that she bought for me, even though I'll probably never wear them again. It'll just remind me of the day my life got a whole lot brighter.

Kalila's P.O.V

I woke up to the shining sun blazing through my window. I couldn't even listen to the birds chirping without thinking of Shawn. I'm seeing his pack today, I hope they approve... and like me.

I got up, and got ready, since shawn wasn't here i got to get dressed in my room. I was actually scared to face him. I'm worried about the whole me going on a date- outing with Alex.

And guess who i just got a text from. Alex.

'Good morning, just wanted to say hi! And I wanted to say i had an amazing time with you last night and I can't wait for next time!'

Will there be a next time? I had fun yesterday, but it wasn't like an enjoyable fun. I Never realized till yesterday, every date I've had, was just like the one I had yesterday.

Except one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I got ready I wrote a note to my parents saying that I'm going camping with some friends. They basically trust me enough, that I can go without warning.

It was about noon and Shawn finally came down, not even looking at me, and I could tell he was crying. That killed me. How could i have done that to him? We're mates and i went off with someone else.

But i just did it so I wouldn't hurt Alex's feelings, but, once again, he's the one that got hurt the one who means more to me.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. I just nodded and i grabbed my keys and we headed for the car.

I Let Shawn drive since I don't know the way, the drive was about a 2 hour one. And nothing but silence filled the car. I decided to turn on the radio when nothing but sappy love songs. Great.

'All i need is a little love in my life, all I need is a little love in the dark, a little but I'm hoping it might kick start, me and my broken heart.'

Then I changed the station,

'Stay with me, cause you all i need."

Then I came to a conclusion that music is not going to help.

After a while we came up to a gigantic house that looked a little like a cabin, and had glass walls and the inside looked pretty amazing. And there's the forest all around it. It's...beautiful.

As soon as Shawn got out of the car he got attacked in a big bear hug.

"Dude! Your back! What took you so long!" The boy said. He finally got off of Shawn and i got a look at him he had black hair, tanned skin, and was pretty tall, and had dark eyes.