Chapter 30

May I just say, holy mother of shitaki mushrooms this is chapter 30 of MDIAW. Yeah. That's awesome.

OK, chapter dedicated to my wattpad bestie ToadRules333 go follow her she's litterally bae.

Okay on with the story my loves.

Revlyns P.O.V

You sorry son of ma'bitches.

I need to get to Kalila. Sad part about being a wolf, you don't have thumbs. But I have claws. I swear if they even touch a finger on me as soon as I get out of here I'm merging with Kalila. I have no idea in hell how she or I survived but we did.

I let out a howl, trying to signal to dexter that I'm alive. He needs to wake up and help us.

"Dad? Why is that dog howling? Is she gonna hurt us?" Kalila asked hiding behind her father. Stupid cunt. I'm gonna enjoy ripping his limbs off. I whimpered Loudly because she doesn't recognize me. Where the hell is my badass other half? I kind of need her right now.

"No, sweetheart, she won't be any harm soon." Of course that meant my demise. No, I'm not dying. No kalila won't stay in the dark. I'll save both of us, like now.

I walked back and forth in the cage trying to figure out a plan. I looked back up and saw our brother. He was struggling. How the hell did kalila not notice this?

I went to that back of the cage and ran forward and rammed into the front of it. The hinges were lose, meaning I could breaking them if I try hard enough.

I rammed up against it again, and all I have to say is that it hurt like a bitch. one more try Rev.

This time I knocked my cage over causing the hinges to break off. Dad soon noticed this and so did the other white coats.

Fuck.

Just run to Kalila, just run to Kalila. And that's exactly what I did.

She hid behind her father and I snarled in disgust. Before I was about to jump on him a white coat grabbed me by the skin on my neck and pulled me away.

"Why is she still alive?!" That thing in front of me yelled. I can't believe he helped make us. "Kill her! what are you waiting for?" He said to the man holding me by the nape of my neck.

I heard the man reach for the syringe - needle thing. Before he even got close to me with that I bit the shit out of his arm and he let me go, cradling his now bloodied arm.

Catch me if you can, bitch.

And I bolted to kalila, but first, of course I had to make daddy dearest move. So I did.

I basically just pounced on him, and do to my big build I brought him down quite easily.

Kalila got scared and tried to run but she slipped on the tile flooring. Tsk. Tsk. don't ever run from a wolf.

I walked over to her and I felt a pinch in my leg.

"nighty night little pup."

I knew exactly what happend. But I didn't care. I knew what I had too do and I was going to do it.

I had reached kalila and even though she had fear in her eyes I knew things would be better soon. I sat down and tilted my head at her.

'You don't know me, huh?' I had asked her. she just shook her head no. I internally smiled at her and I layed down. I placed the majority of my body on top of hers and waited for sleep to envelope me.