chapter 11

Kalila's P.O.V

Meagan told me about the rejection. And when I found Shawn in this room, my heart stopped, and I started crying. My first thought was 'he's actually doing it. He's rejecting Me as his mate.'

I couldn't let him. I don't know how he would've done it. Meagan told me that it's 100 times worse for them. But right now, I feel like a fallen soldier at war.

"Please... don't finish that sentence." I said with my voice cracking and my arms shaking.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, but you said you'd never hurt me... and you did." I said again crying.

I felt arms wrap around me and lips on top of my head. "I didn't mean to. It was for your happiness." It was muffled but I herd it.

"How-" I stopped myself short and just hugged him. This is the most progress we've had since the whole Alex date thing.

"You and Alex... I thought he was the one you wanted, I should've known... your not like me, you dont..." he trailed off tears taking over his voice.

"Stop, just stop shawn!" I said. And backed up to look at him "Whatever you thought, it was wrong. How would this make me happy?" I asked with tears dripping from my chin.

"I-i saw you with him. At the golf course. He H - had his arms wrapped around you and u saw the look on your face, you looked... happy. And that's all I ever wanted for you, but I thought I couldn't give it to you, you chose him." Shawn, at this point, was fully crying. Tears rapidly fell from his eyes.

"I wasn't happy, I tried to get out of his grasp. Shawn, that date I had with him was nothing compared to what the date felt like with you. It didn't feel right without you. I WANTED YOU DAMMIT!"

There was so much. So much I still hadn't said. He's the one I want. I understand why no matter what guy it was, I've never had a spark like i did with Shawn.

It wasn't sparks at all, it was something I couldnt decifer to explain. All I know is that I was smiling into the kiss.

"And seeing you just now, trying to break us, that's wouldn't have made me happy... it would've made me misrable. I know i hurt you, I only said yes to Alex so I didn't hurt his feelings, and I didn't tell you so I didn't hurt yours either.

I didn't hurt Alex, but I didn't hurt your feelings I hurt your heart. And, shawn, you deserve better than me. Someone who-"

I was stopped short when i felt his lips on mine. at first I was surprised and my eyes were wide. But they eventually closed. And i returned the kiss.

This was my first.

I have had 3 boyfriends. But never have i kissed them. I was a total kiss virgin, and now I'm not. And as much as as girl would be happy about this, I'm not happy... I'm over the moon in love.

The kiss was long and passionate. And he pulled away from me. It took all my being not to kiss him again.

"Don't. You. Ever. Say. That. Again." He said pausing between each word. "It's an honor to have my heart broken by you instead of someone else. I'll Go through hell and back just to make you stay. But i felt like I lost totally. But i haven't."

He looked into my eyes again and this time we didn't break it, it's like we're lost in each other's eyes. He leaned his fore head against mine and closed his eyes. He took a breath and Said in a whisper,

"I love you kalila, just don't forget it... ever." His voice was broken. I've known dexter for a while, and I've known shawn himself only for a couple of days. But all in all I've known him, Shawn, for a really long time.

I knew he was coming. I felt like something big was happening, this is why I haven't like anybody for a while. I had the boy who was meant for me right under my nose. I just didn't know it was the dog.

The wearwolf.

"I..." I took a breath, and barely even whispered, "I love you Shawn."

He looked at me again, and this time I was the one to kiss him. He responded and the kiss was longer this time. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me up and closer and i wrapped my arms around his neck. We parted once more, and I could say this,

"I'm sorry." I said leaning my head on his chest. "Stop. Just stop. Your here with me and your mine. No one else's. So stop being sorry. You dont know what this means to me, you being here right now."

His voice was now Hoarse, and deep. And I just wanted to hear it again.

"Shawn,"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A\N I'm soo sorry this is so short so did you like what I did??? Yay!!! Shawn and kalila made up! And her saying she loves him... for real!! Not as just a friend!!! Anyways I hoped you enjoyed it I'll update soon kk bye bye! ^.^