Chapter 27

Kalila's P.O.V

Kalila's ex boyfriend to the side. Ya know the one who broke her heart and she couldn't find and mother crush. Yeah. That's him. Oh and that's her and Shawns outfit for the dinner.

*+*+*2 months earlier*+*+*

Me and Alison walk into the overly crowded mall. We both thought we were in desperate need of a girls day. So the first option was the mall.

I was planning on getting my Cartilage peircing today. Alison was going to get two more peircing on her earlobe. But being the wimp I was I tried to run off to Spencers. . . that didn't last long.

Ali pulled me by my wrist to Icing (a clothing shop with amazing earings and accessories, and obviously clothes). She pulled me straight to the earings and requested we get our ears peirced. (Thank God the peircing was free).

Ali chose the earings for me which were just diamond studs, and there I was, sitting in the chair, ears marked an everything, getting my cartilage peirced.

"You ready?" Asked the worker named Malia. I nodded and before I knew it, it was over. It didn't even hurt.

Then Ali did her earlobes and chose small reinstoned crosses for hers. I bet just felt like a pinch.

And done. both of us are completely done. (Alot easier than I thought If I may say so myself). We payed and Ali was already dragging me to the next store.

+*+*+

With about ten bags in each hand, me and the psychotic lady next to me, we both decided that it was lunch time.

In our mall, there's not many places to choose from so we chose subway. Let's just say we both got weird looks from the employees because of how much we got on our sandwiches.

I handed alison my money because I had to run to the bathroom.

Big. Mistake.

"What the actual hell?" I said out loud. My vision got blurred by the water called tears. There, standing before me is my boyfriend, Xander, kissing - wait no, full on making out- in the girls bathroom with his co-worker katrina.

They separated immediately and Xanders eyes widend. He scrambled to say something.

"U-uh hey Kalila. New earings?"

"Yeah. new girlfriend? that sure as hell isn't me anymore." I said with a tear falling down my cheak.

He didn't even try to defend himself cause he knew he did wrong. The door opened and Alison walked in with the bags she realized what was going on and dropped the bags.

She grabbed his collar and slammed him against the tiled wall "You sorry son of a bi-"

"Alison! He's not even worth it." I said and picked up the bags. "let's just go"