𝘧 𝘪 𝘧 𝘵 𝘦 𝘦 𝘯

Chapter 15 (Keefe POV \\this is a lot of keefe POV but who's complaining\\)

⚠TW⚠

I dreaded getting up the next morning. Today was the day I had to tell her.

I woke up early just so I could get extra ready and rehearse everything I was gonna say. (this kid istg)

"Ok, so, Sophie, blah blah blah, I like you, yeah yeah yeah ok I'm good," I said, looking in the mirror one last time making sure I looked good.

I went outside before Lord nosypants could figure out I left early.

I didn't want to seem like a big deal that I was telling her I like her, so flowers and chocolates were out of the question. I also didn't have my phone with me since bangs boy stole it, so googling pick up lines are also out of the question. I just go up to her, tell her, then die in a hole of embarrassment. Perfect.

Even though I left the house extra early, I still only got to school 5 minutes before it started. Weird. Was I overthinking in the car for that long?

"Hey Keefe," I heard a voice say, one I was dreading hearing right now. I turned around seeing Mr. Bangs boy evily looking at me.

This...fEmaLe doG.

"No need for that stare, kid. Just wanted to remind you of our conversation yesterday. You remember, right? Ok bye," He said, putting his hood and earbuds back and running off.

I gritted my teeth, internally screaming. What did I get myself into?

But to be honest, I probably would have never worked up the courage to tell Sophie myself, and she probably would have gone along with Fitz forever while I sat in a pool of depression.

Fitz. Great. Another thing to add to my problems. Sophie doesn't even like me. She likes one of my best friends.

My life, normal as it gets.

Just then the bell rang for first period.

To be honest, the day went smoothly like any other day, but during lunch I avoided eye contact with Sophie as much as possible, but when I managed to look at her she looked really sad and confused.

Dang. Did I mess up?

I'm dreading telling Sophie after school. There's only a minute till 8th period ends, and I'm squirming in my seat.

The bell rang. Great. Let's do this.

I tried to confidently walk out of the classroom to go and find Sophie, and I finally found her outside on the courtyard bench, pulling out her math binder.

I chuckle. What a nerd.

I took a big breath before approaching her. Right as I got near her she turned in my direction and smiled.

"Hey," she said. "Thanks for helping me yesterday and, uhm, sorry about that, you would have gotten hurt-"

"Don't worry about it, it's not your fault," I said a bit too fast. "Uhm, actually the reason I came over here was actually cuz I wanted to tell you something.

I took a deep breath.

 You see, I kind of, like, you, like, uhm," I looked up finally and found her looking at me. Thankfully no one was here because the courtyard is a bit away from the school, and no one really visits here.

Also, I had the weird feeling that someone was watching us, as if they were plotting something on us. Something that would ruin this. Everything.

And turns out, I was right. I heard a giant bang from a direction. I turned in that direction, but once I turned back, Sophie lay on the floor, with blood spilling out of chest. I fell on the floor. Trying to wake her up. She wouldn't.

The tears forming in my eyes started to flow. No. This was not happening.

I continued to sob next to her. I even checked her pulse. She was dead. 

I sobbed harder than ever. This happened. This really happened.

Right when I thought my life could finally be 𝒩𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁.

The End.

(click continue reading the next chapter is important and i'm only writing this cuz ive had people stopping here lol)