𝙨 𝙚 𝙫 𝙚 𝙣

CHAPTER 7

Sophie's POV:

I turn around as slowly as possible. I was not ready to deal with Keefe right now. News spreads pretty fast here, especially gossip, so I'm pretty sure people who have classes near me are most likely to know. And, one of those people happens to be Keefe. Ughhhhhh. Why is my life a giant pile of turd? 

"Hey!" He said again, catching up to me in the hallway,and we both started walking to the cafeteria. Lets just hope he doesn't know about my art class incident.

"Um, so I heard about what happened in your art class..." He started.

Screw it. (Sophie is a mood lmaooo)

I make the 'I just ate something really sour' face. "Oh...you did?" I say slowly as we continue to walk.

"Um, yeah! You should know how fast stuff spreads around here, including sicknesses," He said, wiping his hands on his pants. "Anyway, really Foster? Drawing Fitz? Like, Im sooo disappointed in you!" He said, clutching his chest.

In any other situation, I would have laughed.

But wait. Drawing Fitz?  Did I miss something? 

"Wait what?" I said before I could stop myself.

"Cmon Foster you know what I'm talking about," He said, nudging me.

"Um, actually, I don't, so care to explain?" I said a much more snappy tone than I meant to.

"Chillll, Foster! No need to get so feisty!" He said, then shook his head fast, in a 'back to topic' way.

"Anyway, as I was coming out of my art class, Valin and a bunch weird girls come up to me and others and start gossiping like any other day. I didn't have a care in the world until I heard your name in the mix. And from what I heard, you apparently drew Fitz in your art class," Keefe says. "And they even showed proof!"

"Wait what?" I said again. I know for a fact that I took my art book back. Maybe they...Oh shoot. Ughhhh.

"Ugh they must have just gotten a random drawing of Fitz from someone and showed it saying that I drew it or something," I said.

Ugh these people will do anything for their daily gossip.

"Ok, so maybe you didnt draw Fitz. But I know that something actually did happen in your art class because earlier you acted like you knew about it. So spill."

Oh no. No way was that happening.

"Um...hehehehehehe...actually..I was just...you know what nevermind lets just go to lunch," I said, grabbing his wrist and dragging toward the cafeteria. He seemed confused, but allowed me to drag him anyway. Obviously this earned us a few stares, but whatever.