𝙚 𝙞 𝙜 𝙝 𝙩

Sophie's POV ( ugh to many sophie POV's i might do keefe next time)

Keefe invited the twins, Dex, Marella, and Biana(much to Fitz's dismay) and I to sit at their table during lunch. I'm pretty sure if it wasnt for Fitz and Biana's bickering the entire time not letting anyone else do anything, Tam and Keefe were gonna go full on boxing right here in the middle of the Cafe. I stayed pretty silent. It was kinda awkward. Sometimes I wodner if we're high-schoolers or preschoolers.

But yeah, you know, other than that, normal. Keefe didn't even look at me once. Pretty normal, you know? Right now I'm right outside of our school walking home, and it's 9:00 PM right now since this was our final rehearsal and we had to stay really late. How are people so committed? Whatever, it doesn't matter at this point.

Why did Keefe or Fitz not talk to me? Maybe it's because they were too busy fighting with Tam and Biana.

I sigh. I wouldn't be surprised if that were true though. But, I have to admit, I kinda-

My thoughts were cut off as a black figure grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an alley. I tried to fight back, but I was too exhausted. He then twisted my wrist and pushed me to the ground.

I managed to let out a loud cry before he put a cloth over my mouth and tossed me against the wall.

Everything hurts. I can't breath. My lungs are tightening. My eyes were so close to closing.

Then all of a sudden I heard a punch and my wrists were free. It sounded like a body just fell on the floor.

Whoever saved me is an angel.

Then my savior lifted me up, shaking me, yelling if I was ok. I couldn't respond, because all I saw after that was black.

-----(Time skip, Tuesday 10:00 AM) {No school because the teachers cancelled for the day because they have some important stuff to do which is classified.}----

I woke up to a bright light. Where am I?

I looked around my surroundings. Oh my. Am I in a hospital?

"Sophie!" I heard. I slowly turned my head toward where I heard the voice.

My entire family was standing there, and there were two figures behind them that my family didn't even seem to acknowledge. One seems to have blonde hair, and the other-

"Sophie!" Edaline says again and comes up to me and interrupts my thoughts. (how dare you edaline LOL)

I weakly smile. "Hi.."

Grady and my sisters come behind her.

"Sophie! What happened?! We just got a call yesterday that you were at the hospital and that a boy in his late teens dropped you here!"

My eyebrows shot up. Was that the guy who saved me?

Just then the two figures standing in the doorway came in. Grady and edaline looked surprised to see them.

Wait..is that Keefe? What is he doing here?

And the other figure was standing right next to him.

Time seemed to stop as I realized who it was.

No way.

He's.....

HAHHAHH IM SO EVIL. U dont know who it isssssss

Put your guesses here -------->>>>>>

OK BYEEEEEE YALLLL

hehehehhehehehehehehehheh hehehehehhehe hehehhehehehe hehehehhehe