𝙛 𝙞 𝙫 𝙚

Sorry if the first part is kinda bad, I wasn't in a good mood when I wrote it.

Keefe's POV:

Im laying on my bed right now, and I just texted Foster saying 'WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING THAT! MY HAIR IS SO MUCH BETTER! Foster, I though atleast you could agree to that!' when she said that me and Tam are similar. Tam is ok I guess, but my hair IS better.

I waited for 5 minutes and didn't get a response. Did she get mad at me? No, she probably just had to go to sleep. Yup. That's it. (Definitely, keefe, lol)

I put my phone down and get ready to go to bed when my phone rings. Foster ☺️ was the caller ID for FaceTime.

I grin to myself as I pick up my phone and answer to a black screen. The lights must have been turned off.

"Keefe! Sorry I left you hanging! My sisters took my phone and started teasing me miraculously about my texts," She says. I laugh.

"Ok then? But what did we text that they could possibly tease us about?" I ask. I knew the answer. I saw what Grady was like. But it was fun making it come from her.

"Um..." She starts. I can hear the embarrassment in her voice, and tiny hints of red in the darkness, so I assume she is blushing. I laugh again.

"Ugh! Fine! They did it because my dad makes a big deal about me being friends with boys and well since they don't exactly believe me when I said that we're just friends and they think we're-"

"HAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh as loud as I can. I try to make it seem like I agree with her, but the truth is I have a crush on her. (He says it so casually xD)

"Well, um yeah, so, atleast they picked the wrong guy to tease me about since I actually have a crush on Fitz and," She stops, and I here the sound of a hand clamping over a mouth. Wait what? She has a crush on FITZ? I tried my best to hide my frown and disappointment, but I didn't think it worked from the way she looked at me. Luckily, she was more focused on her little slip.

"I mean-um-I-wait what did I say?" She stammers. (Smooth Sophie, smooth)

"Uh, Foster, you said you had a crush on Fitz!" I tried sound surprised, but who was I kidding? All of the girls in the school have a crush on Fitz. Of course. The great Fitz Vacker. Ugh. He is my best friend but......it's just annoying sometimes.

"I did? No I didn't! I'm pretty sure that I said-that-um....that I crushed some Ritz! Like Ritz Crackers! You know, so I can throw the crushed crumbs on my sisters head afterwards for teasing me. Yup that's it," She says. I snicker. Did she really expect me to believe her?

"Oh. Um. ok. That's cool." I say, turning glum a again. I didn't press her on the Fitz thing anymore and pretended to believe her, since I really didn't want to talk about this anymore.

"So anyway, I.." Her voice trailed off. And the lights turned on. I saw her cute face and a man glaring in the background. Grady. Shoot. We both cringe as she turns around to see him.

"Ok, well, IGHT IMMA HEAD OUT NOW," I say, and immediately hang up. Now way was I gonna face the wraith of that dude (manners keefe manners) again.

It took me a while to fall to sleep, but once I started dreaming about Foster's pretty face, I slowly fell asleep.

Welp this is a short chapter, but hope u liked it lol