𝙣 𝙞 𝙣 𝙚

ITS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH IK PLZ IM SO SORRY ILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW 😭😭😭

ANYWAYS

Keefe POV:

Of course. Right when we go to visit her she looks at me and she's like oh Keefe's here nice why tf would I care then she looks at Fitz then has some weird dreamy look on her face like why-

"Fitz?" She asks, trying to get out of her hospital bed but fails. I've only known her for a few weeks now, but for some reason I feel like I connect to her, like I can feel what she's feeling. It's weird, I know but, I dunno at this point.

"Heyyyyyy Sophie...." Fitz awkwardly replies. Edaline flashes us both a smile while Grady looks like he's debating which one of us to kill, which it looked like he was leaning towards me. 

"Uhm, boys, not sure if it was one of you, but, do you know who saved Sophie last night?" Edaline asks with a kind smile. Huh. Must be nice to have such a great mom. 

And I'm gonna be completely honest. It was me that saved Sophie last night. But, tiny problem. Fitz kinda sorta told me about his kinda sorta crush on Sophie...... and he thinks it'll he hErOic or iMpReSsiVe to her if he told her that he saved her. I didn't want to but...Fitz was my best friend. I had to do it. And Fitz is Fitz. So there was really no other option for me. 

Yeah. The idea of it sounded super dumb.  Not to make that a big deal. Anyways. 

"Uhm, ma'am it was me," Fitz replies looking at his feet before I could say anything.

For some reason, my insides hurt. Were we doing the right thing?

"Yup! Fitzy right here told me. Anything you gotta say to that Foster?" I said putting an arm over fitz's shoulder going along with the charade, before I changed my mind, staring at Sophie while Grady glares at me. 

"Uh..." She starts, extremely blushing. I internally laugh. She's cute.

"Relax, Foster, I'm kidding," I reply, moving to the corner of the room.

Things were getting quite awkward in here..

"Uh, would you look at the time!" I said looking at my wrist just to realize I wasn't even wearing a watch. 

"Err, my dad probably wants me home soon sooooo so yeah!" I said running out of there before they could say anything about my non-existent watch. 

Yeah ik its short but part 10 is out as well (sorry if that one is short too)