𝙛 𝙞 𝙛 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣

LMASOJDIEF JK

I'M NOT THAT MEAN

HERE'S THE REAL ENDING I CLOWNED ALL OF YALL HEHEHEHEEHH

---

k e e f e 

Previously in the fake chapter:

"Don't worry about it, it's not your fault," I said a bit too fast. "Uhm, actually the reason I came over here was actually 'cause I wanted to tell you something.

I took a deep breath.

You see, I kind of, like, you, like, uhm," I looked up finally and was her looking at me. Thankfully no one was here because the courtyard is a bit away from the school, and no one really visits here.

Though I swear I heard an awfully familiar voice snickering from afar. (tam honey what are you doing here)

She looke at me in shock. Then sighed.

"Keefe, I can't do this right now, I have to go," she said looking down, packing up her things and getting ready to leave.

I looked at her in shock back. "No, sophie wait please-"

"Keefe, look, ok, It's not that I dont like you ok, I realized that you're the one I like and not Fitz. It's just, I've never been in a relationship before and-" she put her hand on her mouth and started uncontrollably blushing. after she realized what just confessed. I smirked.

"Well then. Why not have your first and only relationship with me, the guy with godly unbeatable hair?" I said, gaining my confidence. I could have swore I heard another snicker from afar.

She softly chuckled, her body stiffening. "Sure," she said.

And before I could say anything, she gave me a tight hug, then quickly picked her stuff up.

"See you around," she said, running off.

I stood there with the widest grin on my face. Did that all really, happen?

"Good job sir," I heard that annoying familiar voice say, then turned around and saw Tam looking at me with a drink in his hand. He looked down at the drink then looked back at me.

"Oh this? I was gonna give this to you after your oh so lovey dovey confession but I finished the whole thing by the time you were done, sorry not sorry," he said, tossing my phone back to me in the process.

"And no need to thank me for making you do that." He said, and that's the last thing he said before he sprinted off.

I chuckled.

Of course, there were many things in my life that weren't right.

Like my mom. She is still out there.

But, for the first time in a long time, my life finally felt 𝒩𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁. 

THE END