𝙛 𝙤 𝙪 𝙧

s o p h i e

"So," Dad starts once all three of them gathered in the living room. I expected him to ask, who's that? Or looks like you made another friend, that's awesome! But no.

"A boy was the friend you were talking about? Really? And just for the record, I need to know every. Single. Thing that happened when you went to his house." Dad says.

I put my head in my hands. "Dadddddddd, he is just my friend! Whyyy are you so overprotective?" I say.

"Sophie, anyone can hurt you. You just need to see their true colors." (WHICH IS FITZ AND NOT KEEFE, GRADY, AGHHH)

"Yeah, but that technically means I can have any friends!" I snap, but then hang my head down after I see his angry face. "Sorry."

Edaline jumps in. "Grady, let her friends, even if they are boys. It's fine. And even one of them does hurt her, I'm postive that you've got 100 bats down there in the basement to hit them with." My eyebrows shot up. Just then, my 2 sisters walk downstairs.

"What's all this ruckus about?" Amy asks.

"A boy? Perhaps?" Jolie says in a teasing tone.

Grady and Edaline ignore both of them and turn back to the conversation.

"Well, 101 bats, but yeah I see your point," Grady reluctantly says to Edaline, them turns back to me. "Ok, Sophie I'm trusting you about this ok? Now let's have dinner and go to bed." He ushers all of us into the dining room, and told Amy and Jolie about everything, while I was suffering from sheer humiliation. Don't get me wrong, Grady's awesome and all, but can, be, very, well, you know.

After we finished dinner, Grady sent me up to my room to sleep. I body slammed my bed and took my phone. I turned out that Keefe had added me a group chat with him, Fitz, Biana, Dex, Tam, and Linh. Not exactly sure how he knew, Dex, my best friend other than Biana, and Tam and Linh, but I wasn't going to ask because the only answer I'd probably get was "I just know them," Or "I have my ways."

(The texts will be in italics)

Sophie: Um hey. What's up?

No one responded for a few seconds, so I decided to look at their profile pics. (Don't ask, why, Sophie is just being Sophie lol)

Of course, Biana and Linh looked as pretty as ever in their pfp, and Dex and Tam just looked like...Dex and Tam. Then I clicked on Fitz's pfp. Wow. He's cute. I never actually got a good look at him, just saw him at Biana's house for split seconds and stuff soo...yeah. Now I don't think I'll ever be able to walk, talk, or look at him without flutters. Shoot. I have a crush on Fitz. Fitz Vacker. Shoot. (It pained me to write this, I tried to make it smooth without her saying anymore things about Fitz ugh..AND THIS STORY IS SOKEEFE JUST WAITTT)

I was just about to click on Keefe's pfp when a text banner popped up, so I clicked on that instead.

Biana: Hey! What's up y'all
Sophie: Not much. You?
Keefe: WELL IM DOING GREAT THANKS SOO MUCH FOR ASKING
Sophie: Geez Keefe Sorry didn't know you were there
Fitz: Sophie, it is a group chat you know...

My heart fluttered knowing he was there.

Sophie *blushing*: Ughh. Whatever.
Biana: Hey all of y'all should come over tomorrow for a sleepover

Of course Biana suggested a sleepover.

Sophie: Umm yeah sure I guess..
Keefe: Ok
Dex: I'm here. And sure, why not
Tam: I'll come with LINH as long as Wylie isn't coming
Biana: Well he's not in this group chat so...no?
Linh: HEY!
Linh: There. I splashed him with water
Biana: Lol. All of y'all are coming then right? OK BYE MY MOM IS COMING TO CHECK ON ME

I turn of my phone and was just about to go to sleep, but for some reason I couldn't. I turn my phone back on and decide to ask Keefe how he knew Tam, Linh, and Dex.

Sophie: Keefe, how do you know the twins and Dex?
Keefe: I met the twins and Dex my sophmore year, and just become friends with them I guess. Though I would say frenemies for me and Tammy boy
Sophie: I could see that happening. You and Tam have so much in common
Keefe: WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING THAT! MY HAIR IS SO MUCH BETTER! Foster, I though atleast you could agree to that!

I giggled and started to type a response, but..

"Who ya texting?" I hear a voice from behind me. I get startled and drop my phone, and slowly turn around to find Amy and Jolie evil smiling at me. I sigh.

"My friend. Now could you please get out of my room?" I say.

"Not until I see this!" Amy says, snatching my phone and running into my closet with Jolie as I run after them. Too late. They already locked themselves in my closet.

"Ooooohh would you take a look at this?" Amy says from the closet as I bury my face in my hands.

Well. That was a great ending, note the sarcasm. Just had to find a way to end the chapter. Any way....BYEEE